12

𝚉𝚊'𝚁𝚊𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚕𝚎 𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗

"TAURUS MOMMA SAID IF YOU NOT IN DA CAR IN 2

"TAURUS MOMMA SAID IF YOU NOT IN DA CAR IN 2.0 SECONDS YOU STAYIN HERE" I yelled loudly towards the stairs.

The day of momma birthday this bitch act like she don't know what to put on. She rushed down the stairs holding her mini purse.

"How I look" She flipped her hair over her shoulder smiling.

"Like a nun off a perc" Zayon walked passed her brushing his head. My mouth dropped.

𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑠 𝐻𝑂𝑇

"Momma said don't brang dat brush" He mugged me.

"How she gone know I got it" He slowly slid the brush in his pocket before putting his shirt over it.

I shook my head laughing a lil. They so smart they dumb. The three of us walked outside seeing everybody separting in either momma or Xavier car.

"TAURUS YOU WIT ME, ZAYON AND RAE Y'ALL WIT XAVIER" Taurus pouted while me and Zayon happily walked over to Xavier car.

It be fun as hell in Xavier car. He be having his music loud as hell,and be driving fast. Momma on the other hand, drive slow, and be playing to much old school music. Don't get me wrong I love old school, but she over do it.

I got in Xavier car only to be smacked in the face with the smell of some strong ass weed. I mugged the side of his head as he rolled the blunt.

"Damn nigga" Zayon fanned his face.

"Dis dat good shit" Xavier smiled at the perfectly rolled blunt.

"Light it up" He passed the blunt and lighter to Zayon before pulling off behind momma.

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝

(𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐 𝑬𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 🖖🏽)

Taurus, Dessi,Xavier, Za'Rae, Fat Boy, and Zayon all walked in the resturant behind momma who was very happy to be turning 43.