24

ᵛᵒᵗᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉᶰᵗ

𝘡𝘢'𝘙𝘢𝘦 𝘔𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘭𝘦 𝘈𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯

"BRUH." I jumped a little seeing Mute standing behind me. Putting the pan down I mugged him.

"The fuck nigga what." He mugged me back before pushing passed me.

This mute nigga been staying here for a while now and I hate it. Me and dis nigga get in more altercations then a lil bit and he don't even talk! Like how the fuck you a burden and don't talk.

"Fuck you bitch." He mouthed to me before goin in the fridge.

"Aye you can really get the f-." I was interrupted by my phone ringing. Answering the face time I came face to face to a irrated looking D'Shawn.

"Was-aye Mute round ya." I mugged Mute who was staring at something behind me.

"Yea why." He sighed before speaking again.

"Aye y'all go pick up Zayon slow retarded ass from school." I frowned and looked at the time. It ain't even close for school to end.

"Wh-Imma tell you later on." He hung up.

"Um I don't know why he said bring you wit me but I'm not so yea." I slid on my furry slides before looking at him.

He walked passed me purposely pushing my shoulder and slid on his Gucci slides.

"Sir you not comin wit me." I tapped his shoulder and started walking towards the front door.

Mute grabbed D'Shawn other car keys and walked out the house. I scrunch my face up and followed behind him after locking the front door.

"See you doin to much gimme the keys bruh." I went to grab them but he only pushed me back and walked to the driver side.

When we got in the car I straight mushed his big ass head causing him to punch me in mines. I closed my eyes as I felt a headache comin before I just started dogging this nigga. I would be lyin if I say dis nigga ain't beat my ass.

"IGHT CHILL DUMB ASS BITCH." I said just as his fist collided with my titty. I punched him next to his temple as hard as I could before leaning back in my seat.

My eyes popped open as I felt the seat belt being wrapped around my neck. Scratching at his face he let the belt go and pulled off. I mugged the side of his head while rubbing my neck.

45 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

"Mannnnn fuck." Zayon said as soon as he got in the car. He put his head down and sighed.

"Why you hit dat girl Zayon." I asked as Mute pulled off making me hit my head on the dash board. I mugged his stupid ass while rubbing my head.

"She just pissed me off mane....she started hitting on me then Trinity was on my mind and shit.....mane I'm stressed." He said causing me immediately understand where he was comin from.