18

𝚉𝚊'𝚁𝚊𝚎 𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 🧡

"TAURUS MOMMA SAID IF YOU DON'T HURRY UP SHE GONE DRAG YOU DOWNSTAIRS BY YO LACEFRONT" I yelled out to Taurus

"I always gotta do dis bruh" She stomped to the table and began snapping the ends off the green beans.

Trinity walked in the house wit Brittany behind her. I hugged Brittany and mugged Trinity.

"You can't speak" She rolled her eyes.

"Hey" She said dryly before walking upstairs. I looked at Brittany who shrug.

"Imma go see whats her problem" She smiled and said.

"Oh yea Brittany my momma ask if you spenin da night" She nodded before walking up the stairs.

"Everybody and they momma wanna spend da night cause Dasia lil friend spenin da night too" Taurus shook her head.

Momma walked downstairs with Dessi who was sniffling. I held my arms out for her and she ran into them.

"Whats wrong Dessi" I asked her.

"Momma hurt my hair" She said poutin.

"Ya tender headed" Momma told her as she took out pots.

The front door opened revealing Xavier, T'Shawn, Pooda, and KC. Momma smiled at them.

"Hey my babies" She hug T'Shawn, Pooda, and KC. Xavier went to hug her but she pushed him back.

"I see you everyday leave me lone" She turned her back to him and started cooking.

"Ew" I mugged KC as he smiled.

"Shut up dats why you not my favorite" I was about to walk away but he pulled me into a hug.

"You still sensitive" He chuckled.

"I'm not sensitive I just don't take bullshit from people" I told him. He shook his head before lettin me go.

"TWINNNNNN" I looked at Pooda who was hugging Dasia.

"You still brang dat ugly ass bear witchu" Dasia mugged the bear.

"Oop nevermind you not my twin" He mushed Dasia head making her fall back onto the staircase. He looked at Dessi and smiled.

"TWINNNNNN" Her face lit up. Pooda bent down and hugged her.

"Can I hold Mr.Brownie" She pointed at the bear. He nodded and handed her the bear before they both walked to the sofa and sat down.

"Nigga a whole kid" T'Shawn shook his head at Pooda.

"ALL 3 OF MY JAILBIRDS WHERE IS MY RED PUMPS" Auntie walked in the house wit a pair of slides in her hands.

"AHT AHT DON'T WALK IN MY HOUSE SCREAMIN BITCH" Momma mugged her.