9

𝙶𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚒 𝚂𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑

"SURPRISE SHAWTAYYYY" Xavier yelled as soon as I opened the door

"Bitch" I mugged Taurus who was behind him.

"Girl I was tired of uber and he was my only transportation" I locked my door back once they both was in the room.

"How you get a room" He asked sitting in the office chair.

"D'Shawn" I responded sitting on my bed.

"Oh so his lima bean shaped head ass knew where you was" Taurus laughed sitting on my bed.

"Again why did you bring him witchu" I asked.

"Shut up bitch" He got out the chair and walked in the bathroom.

"So how was the date" I said lowly just in case Xavier was listening.

"Ghetto chile" She said rubbing her temples.

"What happen" I got comfortable to listen to this tea.

"Girl he got shot at" My eyes widen.

"Damn what happen" She sighed.

"Gurl nothin really we was chillin den before you knew it he was in the backseat shooting while I was driving" I looked at her shock.

"So you was the get away driver" She shrug.

"I guess"

"Okayyy period ride for yo nigga" We laughed.

Xavier walked out the bathroom making us quiet down.

"Man if I was you I would wait to go up in there" I mugged him while Taurus died laughing.

"Really nigga" He shrug.

"I had to shit" Taurus wiped her eyes and looked at him.

"Shitty booty ass" I looked at him disgusted.

𝑴𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆....

𝚉𝚊'𝚁𝚊𝚎 𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗

"Finally I'm finish" I groan laying back in on my bed

When I see Professer Brown I want my round cause that was to much fucking work. I sat my laptop to the side and got under my covers. Right when I was about to close my eyes, my phone went off.

"Who the f-" I stop in mid-sentence seeing the County Prison calling me.

I smiled accepting the call.

"Blah Blah Blah shut up bitch" I rolled my eyes as the robot continue to talk.

"Press 1 if you would like to a-" I press one interupting the lady.

"Hello" I said.

"Hey baby girl" I smiled hearing my dads voice. Its only once in while I talk to him.

"Hey dad"

"How ya been" He asked.

"Good I tranfrerred to Texas so I'm closer to momma nem" I told him.

"Thats good how ya siblings"

All the girls talk to dad including Gemini and Taurus. The only people that don't is Xavier, Momma, Zayon,and D'Shawn. Dad and Zayon had a bad argument a week before he was sent to prison, and haven't spoke since.

"A handful" We laughed.

"I gotta tell you something" I quiet down to listen.

He took a deep breath before continuing.

"I was pleaded guilty" He said.

"Mhm" I hummed.

"I was sentenced life but depended on my behavior it may ease up a lil" I took the phone away from my ear putting it on speaker.

My lip started to quiver as tears formed in my eyes. What the fuck am I supposed to tell Dessi when she ask where dad is. I always told her that dad would be here to watch her graduate just to make her feel like she have a dad,but now its confirmed dat he not. Shit crazy.

"You bet not cry Za'Rae I ain't raise no pussy" He said making me chuckle.

"I know you sad bout Zayon nem I am too" He said before pausing.

"But dem kids strong they gone be ok they got you, ya momma,and Zara" He added.

"One more minute remaining" The lady spoke.

"Be a backbone for them just like I would. I love you" And with that the phone hung up.