16

ℤ𝕒𝕪𝕠𝕟 𝔸𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟

"Ight I'm out" I told Za'Rae nem while walking to the front door.

"Fuck you goin" I heard D'Shawn ask.

"Friend house" I responded turning around facing them.

"AGAIN" They all said making me suck my teeth.

"You been goin to yo friend house a lot lately" Xavier side eyed me.

"Let me find out you doin some" Rae said.

"What could I be doin" I asked.

"Fuckin. Let me find out you fuckin Zayon" Momma said walking downstairs.

"Ma you know I not doin dat" I waved her off.

"Yea ok" She said. My phone ding making me look at it.

𝑆𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑎 💊

𝑰'𝒎 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒍

"Ight I'm out" I walked outside seeing Santana car.

"HEY MOMMA" Santana waved making me look back seeing momma peeking out the door.

"HEY BABY" I got in the car waiting for Santana.

"Finally bitch" I said as he pulled off.

"Shut up hoe"

𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝙲𝚊𝚛 𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚎

"Fuck Ashlee I'm bout to nut" I groaned leaning up a lil. She pushed me back down and sped up.

She leaned down and started kissing my neck. I tried to fuck her back,but it was like I was stuck. I was addicted to Ashlee pussy,and this was only our third time.

"Ashleeee" I groan as my nut filled her pussy. She let out a light moan speeding up her pace. My eyes rolled back as I started moaning.

I drew my hand back then slammed it down her ass making her gasp.

"Chill I'm done" I pushed her off my lap. She laughed before gettin out the bed limping to the bathroom.

I got the comforter off the floor and put it over my body. I was tired as fuck. As soon as I was about to dose off to sleep I heard my name called.

"Hm" I hummed.

"Come take a shower" I suck my teeth.

"Man I'll do it later"

"My momma on her way" I swung the covers off of me making it fly across the room. Ashlee laughed at me as I walked towards her.

"Come on you big baby" She smiled.

"You bet not touch me cuh"

𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛

"Zayon you should start gettin condoms" Ashlee said as she changed the sheets. I suck my teeth.

"Ashlee I can't get chu pregnant" I told her.

I had a bad accident when I was young which ended up effected my way of having kids. I tell Ashlee this all the time, but she act like she don't believe me.

"I know but you should still get them so we can at least practice safe sex" She walked out the room.

"ASH I'M OUT" I said looking at my phone seeing hella messages from momma.

𝐶𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑔𝑜 𝑛𝑜𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑑𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑒

"OK WHATEVA" She yelled back. I knew she was mad. I'm not even supposed to be over hea,and she know it.

I slapped Santana on his neck waking him up. He slowly sat up on the sofa wit a mug on his face.

"Come on cuh" He stretched a lil before walking to the front door wit me.

"Why you ain't ask bout her friend" Santana asked once we got in the car.

"Nigga her friend look like a gorilla" Santana mugged me.

"If you don't me to be happy just say dat" I sighed clearly tired of his dumb ass.

"Nigga I don't give a fuck bout you being happy I just warnin you" I told.

"Well....I don't believe you" I chuckled.

"Ok she transferr to da school in a week see for ya self" I told him.

"Ok I will" I shook my head.

𝑴𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆.....

𝚉𝚊𝚛𝚊 𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗

"Dada I want dat" Zoe pointed to a big ass bag of hersey drops

"Dada I want dat" Zoe pointed to a big ass bag of hersey drops. Tyran picked the bag up off the shelf and drop it in my basket. I looked at them like they had two heads.

"Dat shit is 6.19 who payin for it" I asked looking at Tyran.

"Imma buy it Zara" I turned back around and continued to walk.

𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑓𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑚𝑝𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑢𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑝𝑜𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑢𝑝

"Dada do you know mommy have a boyfriend" Zoe told Tyran. My face dropped.

"Mommy got a want" I continued to walk tryin my hardest to ignore they conversation.

"Mommy has a boyfriend. I heard her tell him dat he come over for play date tomorrow" She tried to whisper but failed.

"Look Zoe cereal" She look at shelves and started to dance.

"Frosty mommy frosty" I picked up a big bag of frosted flakes and put in the basket.

"Where ya tablet Zoe" Tyran asked her. She took her headphones and tablet out her purse.

𝐻𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡

As soon as she plugged the headphones in Tyran went off.

"Who dis nigga she talkin bout Zara" He mugged me. I mugged him back.

"Tyran we not togetha so who I talk to ain't nun of your business" I told him before looking at the canned goods.

"Nah it is my business when my daughter steady tellin me shit bout dis nigga. Dis not her first time she told me bout you havin a nigga at yo house. Let me find out you got a nigga round my daughter. " He pointed at me.

"The only time I have MY FRIEND over is when Zoe is gone by your house so don't even try dat bullshit" I told him.

"And don't stand here and act like you don't be havin hoes at yo house yea she told me some shit bout chu too" I sized him.

𝑍𝑜𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑢𝑡ℎ 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡

"I don't have hoes round my daughter" I snapped my head towards him.

"So you forgot all bout Tasha" He got quiet. I chuckled.

"Before you try to check me make sure you got all yo shit togetha" I told him.

"AND dat betta be the LAST hoe I see walkin round ya house" He chuckled before nodding his head.