10

𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒 𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗

"Pssst" I said in Xavier ear making him move his hand quickly by his ear

"Ow" I shriek once his hand hit my nose.

"Y'all its got to be bug up in here dats keep flying near my ear whispering and shit" He said.

"Same" D'Shawn and Za'Rae said.

I pouted making Trinity giggle.

"Come here Dessi just tell us what you need" I went and sat on her lap looking at them.

"Mommy birthday coming up and we need to get her a g-wait you guys didn't forget did you" I asked watching them all drop they head.

"I purposely forgot cause she told me dat when I hit 16 I don't have a birthday" Zayon said making Za'Rae laugh.

"Anyway we need to get her gift" I smiled.

"Maybe we can make her a macaroni necklace Dessi" Xavier said excitedly making me smile even wider.

"Yeah lets do t-SIKE everybody on they own this year" He blurted out making me pout.

"Don't worry Dae Dae we can make her one" Trinity said hugging me.

"We all know my gift gone be da best" D'Shawn said stretching.

"Um sir you must of forgot that she told me she LOVED that chanel bag I shipped her last year" Za'Rae said moving her neck around.

"But she ABSOLUTELY LOVED dat cruise I sent her on" D'Shawn said.

"Nah b she was in love wit dat Benz I brought her" Xavier said.

"This sound like a competition" Dasia said smirking.

"Bet" We all said together.

𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒏

𝚇𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛

"Damn shorty knock me down" I said walking in the corner store.

She stopped walking and twist around showing her face that held a mug.

"Nigga you was in my way" She said.

"I was holding the door open" I looked down at her and licked my lips.

She was most definitely my type. She was about 5'2, thick as fuck,and best of all darkskin. I love all shades of females ,but darkskin is so beautiful to me.

"Damn" I mumbled.

"Let me get cha numba" I told her holding my phone out. She rolled her eyes smiling.

"Boyyyaa I got a boyfriend" I chuckled.

"If you had a nigga you wouldn't be in my face right na" She snatched my phone out my hand.

"Whats ya name" I asked.

"Suzy"I smacked my lips.

"Be serious bruh" She laughed handing me my phone.

"Deja but I go by Smokeyy or De" She said looking around before looking back at me.

"Ight when I call a-don't tell me dat if I don't answer then you wasn't worth my time" She said walking away.

I bit my lip looking at her walk.

"She pretty yeah pretty gurl" The chinese lady said behind the counter making me chuckle.