6

𝚉𝚊𝚢𝚘𝚗 𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗

"Good Afternoon Ms.Washington" I smiled at Ashlee momma as I walked into the salon.

"Good Afternoon baby she in da back" I smiled and walked to the back of the salon.

"He so well mannered"

"He kinda cute"

"Dats Edna youngest son"

Werid ass females. 𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘. I open break room door and walked in making sure to close the door behind me. I smiled at Ashlee who was laying on the sofa holding her stomach.

"Lee Lee" I called out to her.

She looked back at me before running towards me. She jump in my arms making me stumble back a lil before catching my balance.

"Hey baby who dropped you off" I put her back down on the sofa.

"My brudda" I took our homework out my backpack handing her my project folder.

"We gotta a mini project to do in History" She nodded looking at the instructions.

"Ok I do 1,2...." I tuned her out looking at the dripping sink.

𝐷𝑎𝑚𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑖𝑛'𝑡 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑡 𝑓𝑖𝑥𝑒𝑑. 𝐷𝑟𝑖𝑝, 𝐷𝑟𝑖𝑝, 𝐷𝑟𝑖𝑝,𝐷𝑟𝑖𝑝,𝐷𝑟𝑖𝑝,𝐷𝑟𝑖𝑝,𝐷𝑟𝑖-

"ZAYON" Ashlee called out pushing my shoulder.

"Huh" She smiled.

"You heard me" I shook my head no.

I tend to get distracted quick as hell. In most of my classes my desk face the wall,but I still get distracted. Like in Math class,its this spalt of paint on my chair leg. Its like a green dot with a hint of purple.

"I do part 1,2,3 and you the other three" I nodded grabbing my notebook.

We sat in a comfortable silence, the only thing heard in the room was the dripping sink. It ain't take me long to finish due to me already having a idea on what I gone do. I looked over at Ashlee who was still writing.

𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑥𝑦

"Okay so Imma get t-lemme eat chu out" I blurted out latching my mouth to her neck.

She pushed me back in shock.

"I'm on my period"

"Imma vampire" She gasp making me laugh.

"You so nasty" She blushed.

"You gone let me eat" I ask.

"Lets finish up" I grabbed more paper out my backpack as we started planning.