3

𝑍𝑎'𝑅𝑎𝑒 𝑀𝑖𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑙𝑒 𝐴𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 📍

"FREE MY ZODIAC SIGNS TILL ITS BACKWARDS"  Xavier yelled out as we walked in the house.

Momma sighed sitting on the sofa. Zara sat at the table rubbing her stomach.

The girls couldn't leave because the fight they had caused hella damage. I mean shit broken all over. Bitch looked deformed. They may have to do time due to them  stabbing the girl too.

"I can get a good lawyer for them dis nigga helped me wit half my cases" D'Shawn said breaking the silence.

"For real shid nigga helped me too" Xavier said laying on the floor.

"You shouldn't" Momma said looking at the wall.

"Fighting is one thing but stabbing they did the most wit dat one" She added. 

"I agree" Zara said quietly.

"How you find out they got arrested" I asked looking at her.

"Video on gram" She said.

"If y'all gone spenanite covers in the side closet if not good night" Momma sighed walking upstairs.

Momma always stressed when one of us messed up. I hated dat wit a passion. Even when she say she don't, deep down she do. 

I sighed grabbing my laptop walking upstairs leaving Zara,D'Shawn,and Xavier downstairs.

𝑴𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆....

Dasia knocked patiently waiting for the door to open. The door swung open revealing Mercedes. Walking in she embraced Mercedes in a hug after she locked the door.

"Hey Cedes yo people here" Sia whispered while taking off her shoes.

"Nah they left to my grandma's" Mercedes grabbed Sia hand as they walked upstairs.

"You ok" Mercedes asked as she sat on her bed.

"Nah the twins got locked up got in a bad altercarion" Sia took of her shirt and pants revealing her sports bra and basketball shorts.

"Sorry to here dat baby" Sia shrug getting in the bed.

Mercedes laid on her chest putting the cover over them.

"I really wanted them to meet you dis weekend" Sia said massaging through Mercedes hair.

Mercedes sighed. This always happen she used to it. Dasia would hype her up about meeting her family then make up an excuse for it not to happen.

"I'm sorry Cedes they got a lot goin o-I know just go to sleep." Mercedes pecked her lips before turning off the lamp.

𝐹𝑅𝐸𝐸 𝑀𝑌 𝑍𝑂𝐷𝐼𝐴𝐶𝑆 𝑆𝐼𝐺𝑁𝑆

𝐷𝐴𝑆𝐼𝐴 𝐺𝑂𝑇 𝐴 𝐺𝐼𝑅𝐿𝐹𝑅𝐼𝐸𝑁𝐷 👀

𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑌 𝑀𝑂𝑀𝑀𝐴 𝐼𝑁 𝐷𝐼𝑆𝑇𝑅𝐸𝑆𝑆

𝐵𝑌𝐸 𝐷𝐼𝑅𝑇 𝑁𝐸𝐶𝐾𝑆-𝑆𝑚𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑦𝑦𝑀𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡