25

𝙻𝚘𝚐𝚢𝚗 𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚣 (𝙰𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛)

𝙰 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

"Logyn bitch just for a few minutes." I huffed loudly and mugged Maya.

"No go meet dem niggas by ya self tf." I stuffed my face back in my pillow. She wanted me to go wit her to meet these niggas on the block like hell nah.

"I guess.....you must ain't want dat Chick-fil-A." I shot up and mugged her.

"Merch."

"My life bitch." I got out my bed and went to put on clothes.

"I swea on Tigga if you lyin I'mma beat yo ass." She rolled her eyes.

"Hurry up they waitin." She walked out.

𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

I bit into my chicken sandwich as she pulled up to the block. I look through her tinted windows seeing hella niggas. She parked the car and looked at me.

"Don't say nothing stupid to these niggas cuz they don't play dat." She warned me before gettin out the car. I checked my gun making sure it had a full clip before gettin out the car.

I mugged every nigga that looked at me. All this shit just gave me bad ass vibes.

"Hey daddy." Maya ran up to sum light bright nigga and hugged him. He smiled and grabbed her butt. I cringed at the sight.

"Who da guh." He asked noticing I was staring at them. All his folks now had they eyes on me causing me to smack loudly.

"Oh dis my sister Log- Amy." I cut Maya stupid ass off. Maya looked off to the side causing the boy to lick his lips at me before whispering something to the dude next to him.

"You seem uptight shorty." The other nigga said to me. I mugged him.

"Nah I'm chillin." He chuckled and sipped out his cup. People think since I looked all girly girl that I won't pull a fuckin trigger. You pressure me on some bullshit den I'mma have to show you the real me.

"AYE GRILLZ WASSUP YOUNGIN." Some boy walked up to Maya boyfriend and dapped him.

"Damn you don't speak Que." Maya said causing the boy to mug her.

"Hey MAYA....anyways I gotta speak to you and Gunz bout some." He said causing the other boy to look up from his phone.

"What." Que gave them a stare causing them to get up.

"I'mma be back." They all walked off into the corner store. I know it wasn't nun of my business but I had to know what the fuck they was talkin bout. I looked at Maya seeing she was on her phone.

"You want sum out the store." I asked causing her to shake her head. I walked in the store checking each aisle until I seen them in the chip aisle talkin low. I walked passed them to the back causing them to look at me.

"What." I mugged. I opened the freezer and started looking around as if I was lookin for sum.

"Like I was sayin what y'all bout to do bout ole girl."

"What chu mean." Grillz asked.

"Look I did what tf y'all told me do to. I just wanted to let y'all know dat shit was hard as fuck." Que said causing me to scrunch my face up.

"Did she like it." Gunz asked.

"Hell nah she was wildin tf out...look now what. Y'all gone kill ha or sum." I side eyed the three seeing Grillz shake his head.

"Nah now we wait....you used protection." Gunz asked causing Que to sigh.

"Nah bro." Grillz smirked. What the fuck.

"Ight you good bruh once I see where this go then I'mma think about my next step." Grillz said causing the other two to nod.

"Aye clearly what the fuck you lookin fa ain't in there." I picked up a random drink and turned around with a mug.

"Mind ya business." I walked pass them goin the front. Paying for the drink I walked still trying to process what the fuck I just heard.

I don't know what tf them sick ass niggas hiding but.....

𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡

𝑶𝒐𝒑.....𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒏

𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑨𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒓

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒎 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒐𝒐𝒐