Season 2: Episode 4

𝔻'𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕨𝕟 𝕋𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕠𝕣

"How ya know," I asked Maya as she sat on the sofa in my office

"I pulled up on him and shii. Walked in the house and saw her." She said staring at me. I nodded. I knew that nigga Ace was a hoe. Bitch ass nigga took my sister over some shit years ago.

"I'll set him up if you want." I looked at her with a smile.

"Bet you do dat and Imma be behind you to get dat nigga." She nodded.

"Ok bet. So how DJ b-he good so stop askin." We both turned around to see a mugging Ta'Kaylah. I sighed knowing she was bout to start her shit.

"Why wasn't I invited to the party." She eyed Maya before looking at me.

"She was tellin my some shit about Trinity. She knows where Trinity at." She nodded and looked at Maya who mugged her.

"Thank you for your help bye." She fake smiled turning to Maya.

"Bitch I leave when I want to." They stepped to each other making me get in between.

"Chill out bruh. I'm gone be hit you up bout the day." I told Maya making her smile and walk to the door. I turned to Ta'Kaylah and jacked her up seeing she had her hand ready to slap me.

"Chill out. I ain't got shit goin on wit dat damn girl." I told her making her chuckle.

"You think Imma believe dat shit and dats the same female that you cheated on me with when I was pregnant. You think Imma believe you not tryna fuck on her." I sighed as she continued to talk.

"Shut dat shit up Kaylah ain't nobody tryna fuck dat girl." I towered over her figure making her roll her eyes.

"Mhm bet no be." I bit my lip and watched her walk out of the office.

𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 (𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝)
𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚜

I walked in the house looking around making sure nobody followed me or anything

I walked in the house looking around making sure nobody followed me or anything. Grandma looked at me with a small glare.

"Nobody followed you right." I nodded and kept my head down.

"You haven't visited in a while." She said walking to the back making me follow behind.

"I know school has be- is he out of jail." She asked catching me off guard. I nodded slowly.

"He is very suspicious about where Bre disappeared," I told her with my head down.

"You gotta take her with you. I will not put my husband and I in danger because of your dirty deed." My eyes widen as tears fell.

"No please no look I'm going to make sure everything works out smoothly. I promise." I pleaded as we appeared in front of the double doors.

"MOMMY." Bre ran to me with a huge smile. I hugged her tight with a smile on my face.

"You have a few hours with her before leaving. Carry on." She walked out of the room slamming the door behind us.

"Mommy I made you drawing." She ran off to her table showing me her drawing.

I can't let Pooda know about Bre. He is a dangerous person and the last thing I want is for my daughter to become a target because of his criminal ways. My mother doesn't know anything about Bre either. She didn't even know I got pregnant. My grandmother was the first person I told when I got pregnant.

She knew mad history about Pooda and warned me but I didn't listen. I was so in love with Pooda that his criminal ways at one point didn't matter to me. Until he got arrested when I was 8 months pregnant. I lost all contact with him and left with my grandmother until I gave birth to Bre. One day I will tell him about Bre, but for right now I gotta worry about her safety first.

𝚆𝚜𝚐 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢, 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎??

𝙸 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚘 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸𝚖𝚖𝚊 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚝

𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢

𝙱𝚢𝚎𝚎𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜