Chapter 34. For the First Time

"Come on, come out now are you gonna spend your whole life in there" Mary screams applying mascara.

"I'm here" Erika says from behind her, she turns around,

"Oh someone looks gorgeous tonight I'm sure Troy won't be able to take his eyes off of you" Mary teases her.

Erika giggles looking in mirror of her room, the red lace top with cream colored waist high short flared skirt, her outfit hugs her perfectly showing off her curves she paired it with red stiletto "You also look great Mary"

"Ahh Thank You" she smiles, wearing an black top with little silver sequins on it half tucked in her short blue ripped denim shorts and black and white sneakers, she is also wearing many bracelets in her right hand and rings in other, she have applied limited makeup on her face but a little dramatic eye makeup "Come on let's get you ready now" she pushes her making her sit on her bed and starts doing her makeup.

After Erika telling her that she wants an light makeup, Mary does her a light makeup, which make her skin look more bright, pink and radiant they both left their hairs open.

"No we are ready lets go we'll be late" Erika speaks walking to door, Mary grabs her hand "Wait, wait not before an picture" Erika agrees, Mary keeps her hand over her friend's shoulder taking their picture in her phone.

"So you are ready ladies" says Ethan seeing both of them coming downstairs. They nod "I hope you two remember the rules" he stands in front of them.

"One, don't drink anything suspicious"
Erika repeats his words he said to her yesterday after allowing her to go in the party "Don't talk to strangers okay"

"You are forgetting that come before midnight or your magic will disappear" Mary jokes.

"That's also an condition be on time call me if there's any problem okay now go and enjoy" he pats her head and they leave.

Leaving for party she bumps into James "Sorry" she speaks lowly and start walking again trying her best to avoid him.

"Wait Erika where are you going?" James voice came from behind right before her seating in car.

"I'm going in a party" Erika replies sighing,

"Like this" James says looking at her clothes, he likes her in it, it shows her curves he wanna hold and those legs making him crazy but he don't want anyone else looking at her he only wants himself looking at her touching her the girl right next to her also looks tempting.

"He is your father" speaks Mary unimpressed by him.

"No he is my brother's friend" She replied

"Then you shouldn't be worried man" Mary says nonchalantly,

Erika controlled her laugh the way Mary speaks to him is funny and the face he have now is icing on cake "Exactly I can wear whatever I want, you don't have to be my fashion consultant let's go Mary" saying they slips in car leaving him alone.

Fuming in anger by her disobedience he sees her going, he wants to punish her, and even hit her to make her an obedient doll. He gets inside the house still angry, "Ethan" he calls his name, Ethan comes from kitchen with coffee in his hand, he also wanna beat him how can he be this relaxed and okay with Erika going out in night wearing those clothes.

"What's up man you look like a hot girl had turned you down" he chuckles sitting on sofa switching on the TV.

He sits on the other one "You seriously allowed it, of Erika going in such party wearing clothes like that"

At first Ethan felt strange by his behavior but he thinks that maybe James is worried about her because he thinks him as a family and Erika as a sister "It's a party at her school's friend, seems harmless to me besides she is not alone so calm down"