Chapter 52. Journey

Troy's POV

She looks so cute I'm controlling my smile that's making its way on my face naturally she is so innocent and beautiful it feels bad that Mary and Erik took advantage of her innocence I'm sure it must be Mary's plan she is more sharp in them, but they did it for me.

Accepting that I love her in front of Erik was an bad idea now they both know it and are after to get us together, I want to stay away from her to keep her safe but the thought of spending time with her is tempting and I can't help it I think I should just enjoy it.

She looks so graceful and gorgeous in simple yellow short sundress with brown boots, she shines like the color.

I have been driving for half an hour and none of us have are talking the silence around is sharp and thick maybe I should play some music to light the mood.

I touched my music player playing the radio the music starts playing the song starts "these lips can't wait to taste your skin" it's Adorn by Miguel, the song keep playing making both of us uncomfortable, glancing at her I found her trying to avoid it clearing my throat I changed the channel.

"Sex with me is amazing" Rihanna sings making her shift on her seat, sighing on my worst idea I shut the radio off focusing on road again, clenching my jaws I try to avoid the tensions and embarrassing situation around us, well done Troy you are stupid wanted to make her comfortable look your idea made uncomfortable.

Her sweet laugh fills the silence around us I look at her who is laughing on my behaviour and how embarrassed I look, I have never seen her smiling this much, seeing her beautiful laughter my face lights up and I yes I ends up laughing along with her.

Keira's POV

Wow was the only thing that came in my mind after seeing him smiling oh no laughing it's for the first time I have seen him laughing carefree he looks so nice when he laughs he should laugh more often he have an smile that can brighten up even the darkest soul and he hides it.

Finding me staring at him he stops laughing.

Clearing his throat he speaks "I'm really sorry I thought maybe music will lighten your mood"

"That's true music do lights up the mood but that's exactly not that kind of music" I chuckles.

"Yeah it was...." he thinks for word.

"Embarrassing" I complete his line he passes me a smile.

"Yeah"

"Why don't you play songs from your playlist" I'm sure he'll have nice taste in music.

"I barely listen to music now a days so I don't have any playlist" yeah I get he is Mr. Arrogant after all.

"So it means you don't like listening to songs" I'm not being nosey just curious.

"No.. I mean I use to" the car stops on signal.

"I love listening to music my playlist is long I wish I had my phone with me then we would have enjoyed songs like, heart will go on, it ain't me, back to you, love story, everything has changed and blinding lights" I keep rambling on without noticing that his smiling has disappeared and he seems to be in deep thought like he is remembering something "Mr. Adams are you alright"

Coming out of trance he answers "Yeah it's just leave it"

Before I could speak my stomach gets the upper hand as it growls in hunger.

He chuckles at the sound and my cheeks turns red in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry it's just to pack the stuff I skipped the breakfast so"