Chapter 47. Clear

Sunlight coming from curtains touches his eyes he squints opening them blinking several times, he looks around himself thinking in his head it's not a hospital, it's his home his room, he gets up from his bed confused how he ended up here.

"Good Morning" Erik appears as answer of his question.

"Good Morning" he rubs his bandaged forehead "You got me"

"Like always" he puts coffee on table "You good?" he raises his eyebrow.

He hums sighing "How did you find me?"

"Broken, beaten and fainted but that's not the question the question is who did this to you?" he sits on beanbag concerned.

He don't want to talk about it but he have to answer him "Guys I beat in club and James"

"What?" his name shocks him he knew that they hate each other but wasn't expecting this "That son of a bitch.. I think we should take some action"

"I don't want to" Erik stares at him confused at his reply.

"What do you mean by that huh.. Do you know how worse it could get thank goodness that I came to check on you or you would have gone in danger you understand" Erik raises his voice "Why the hell he is doing all this?"

"For Erika" he replies his voice low.

"Erika" at start he don't get it after moment of thinking he gets it "And still you don't wanna do anything"

"Yeah.." Troy keeps looking out of window.

"Why? You know it means that he can be behind all this fiasco" Erik shouts in annoyance.

"Because I'm tired" Troy's voice echos in his room as he shouts frustrated "I'm tired of Life.. I'm tired of seeing my loved ones leaving.. I'm tired.." tears makes their way from his eyes "I could have saved myself last night but I just didn't want to.. death is easier than living.. Erika.. I saw her how upset and depressed she was she wants me out of her life and if that's what she wants then I'll give it to her" saying he paces out of his room.

"But I can't leave it Troy" Erik says to himself determine to fix everything.

Impatiently Erik rings the bell of her beautiful house, to his surprise Mary opens up the door, a small smile that was on her lips leaves her face seeing Erik.

She was happy to see him but masks it "What brings you here?"

"I'm here to talk to Erika" Erik answers avoiding eye contact with her.

Frowning she let's him in, she hates to behave this way with Erik she love him but after misunderstandings between their friend they can hardly agree with one another leading to things between them sour.

"Erika.. Erik wants to talk to you" saying Mary sits on sofa.

Erika closes the book she was reading putting it on table in front of her "Erik if you are here to defend Troy then leave it.. I don't wanna talk about it"

"Yeah you are right I'm here to talk about him and why shouldn't I he is my friend and I'm here to tell you the truth" Erik raises his voice, he realises he shouldn't talk to her this way and controls himself.

"Gonna say he is innocent" she mumbles.

"And injured" hearing his words she looks at him with questioning eyes.

"Injured.. What do you mean?"

Erik takes a deep breath "Listen Erika after police took him I managed to get him out, on his way to home he was attacked"