Chapter 7. First Day

Keira's POV

I wake up enthusiastically, today's my first day of work I talked to my Aunt and Uncle and they both blessed me good luck.

I choose my brown colored Blazer with blue denim and a white top underneath, I applied a little bit of makeup I really don't want to look like an makeup plastered women on my very first day and truthfully I don't like doing makeup I like being natural, I tied my hair into a high ponytail, wearing my watch I grab my bag to leave.

Betty whistles at me "looking good man"

"Thank you"

"You could also wear something sexier so your boss will be impressed by your curves" she wobbles her eyebrows,

"I think you are reading too much of CEO romance, I'm getting late bye love you" I give her a hug and leaves my apartment.

I reach at my office 5mins early miracle it is for me as I usually get late doesn't matter how much I try, I get into elevator pressing the last floor, I took a deep breath to calm myself down, I'm little nervous, as it I'll be the first time when I'm gonna face my boss, I really hope him to be as polite and decent man as Erik.

The door opens, I step out of it and founds a very pretty looking girl standing, she have an beautiful and sweet round face with a small nose, pouty lips and hazel eyes, after seeing me her eyes widened a bit or maybe it just seemed to me, she gave me a smile.

"Hello you must be Keira" She shakes hand with me,

"Yeah"

"I'm Mary Christie nice to meet you, Erik told me you'll be joining today so I'm here to tell you about everything" She says with a smile.

"Great" I answer her, She asks me to follow her, She opens a door,

"This is your cabin"

I step inside it was very pretty, spacious with a desk in middle having my chair, a window behind it which was filling the room with light, there were two big shelves for files, I was feeling very excited as well as happy after seeing my room, It was better then I expected.

"It's just perfect" the words came out of my mouth, then I noticed the room was having another door "What about that door? "

"Oh.. I was about to tell you this door lets to Mr. Adams's office" She unlocks the door to led us inside the office.

On entering in that cabin my mouth drop open in awe, I have never saw any office like this before, it was amazing everything from the floor to walls, everything was flawless, the room was dominated with White and Grey color,

It was like that every furniture in the room was speaking that they cost a lot, and the chair in the middle in front of a huge window from which you could see the whole city, the chair was showing the power in itself.

"Well Mr. Adams like perfection you see" she told me with a smile on her face bringing me back to senses.

"It's amazing" we came out of his room and Mary starts to tell me my works,

"Well your first work is to make coffee for him"

Listening to this I was a bit shocked as I was not expecting it but I was not much bothered as I'm good at making it.

"Then you have to take care of his schedule, his meetings, you have to keep him posted about the company projects, then if there's a meeting you have to prepare the meeting room, you have to attend all his calls and you have to take care of his hotels bookings, his flights timings for abroad meetings, and you also have to book restaurants for meetings some times, apart from these sometimes you have to deal with his personal stuff like, his appointment with his doctor for monthly checkups and.. "