Chapter 36. Perfect Morning

Troy will be here to pick her up she is super excited, it's morning and it's cold so she chose mustered colored loose sweater black fitted jeans and brown boots her blond hair open just how she like them. She stares at her phone waiting for his call, looks out of the window but it's still no sign of him, she calms herself down "Calm down your excitement Erika what if he won't come, what if he just said that to trick me" thinking she falls on her bed with a huff, she is excited to meet him but at the same time she is scared because whenever she gets too excited with something that never happens and she don't want that to be repeated. After few minutes a voice of grumbling comes in her ears at first she thinks it's her imagination but the voice goes louder, she hurriedly gets up looking out of the window and finds Troy leaning against his bike, wearing a black hoodie and black faded jeans with shoes, he looks up at her window seeing her standing smiling at him, he waves at her. She gestures him that she is coming and he nods.

He is so excited to meet her and to see her reaction after seeing his plans for her. He woke up early to fix the car so he could spend the rest of the day with her. He is happy that after finally two weeks all the problems and misunderstandings that were keeping them apart have ended and now he just don't want to hurt her ever again he wants to make her feel special whenever she's with him. He reached her house, he looked up and found her already standing in the window smiling, she looks like an angel. It looks like she is a princess standing and looking at her kingdom. He knows though the misunderstandings are gone but there's still so many things that can stop him and class difference is also a big thing between them but he is never gonna hurt her again. Looking in his left rear view mirror he fixes his hairs.

"I'm going brother" she said in hurry running out of the house. He hums in reply looking in his files. She comes out of the of her house, calming herself down a bit.

A little nervous he smiles seeing her coming towards him, "Hey, Good Morning"

"Hey.. Good Morning" her beautiful smile never leaving her face.

"You look beautiful" she blushes "Thank God you are not mad that I asked you to wake up this early" he chuckles.

"No though I love sleeping but going out is my favorite thing" she tells him her eyes full of excitement and innocence they look just like of a kids eyes he can look at them all day.

"I hope you'll enjoy today" he picks out a Yellow Rose from his pocket "This is for you when I saw it, it's freshness, it's brightness reminds me of you so I got this for you"

"Thank You" blushing she takes his beautiful present their fingers brushes each other and they look in each others eyes, She have no idea what this guy is doing to her, he is giving her an feeling, he is giving her experiences of the things she has never experienced, she is feeling so many things in herself that she have never felt before.

"Now let's go" she nods and he gives her the helmet, she hops on his bike and they leave for their destination.

Far from her sight he looks at Erika and the guy he don't know, he can't even see his face, he could only see his back, and Erika all smiles after meeting him, his eyes full of rage and hatred, it seems like theirs no blood flowing in him but hate, hate for this guy, who took what's his, he wanted to go and kill him and teach her that she belongs to him but he don't want her to be scared of him, he'll find out who this son of a bitch is soon he'll tore them apart, James told himself hitting on steering wheel of his car.

The bike hit the brake, Erika gets off and so Troy, she looks around they are in downtown, "Come on" she follows him, he takes her in Tony Knowles Trail.

"So we are going on cycling" she asks,

"Yeah, it's not just cycling it's one of the most famous things in town, don't you like it" Troy was worried that maybe she didn't liked his surprise.