Chapter 18. Fired

Keira's POV

"Your Coffee Mr. Adams" I said putting the cup on table.

"I hope this time you didn't forget the sugar" he raises his eyebrow teasingly.

"No.." my attention shifts on the drop of water which falls on his window glass, one, two.. "Oh.. It's raining.." I run near the window to see it, the view from up here looks beautiful, and being a fan of it I'm loving it..

"You like it" he comes and stands right next to me,

"Yeah.. I love it" I still keep looking out, there's only one problem that I can't open this glass window but still no barrier can stop it's aroma and feeling.

I look at him smiling only to find him staring outside with an serious face, he look so upset, but why? I touch his shoulder "Mr. Adams are you ok?"

He simply nod and I stare at his eyes which are deep blue like sea and so intense they look like they are hiding so many pains and memories in them they are just like I saw in my dreams.

"You like it right" he asked again,

"Yeah.. I do but what about you do you like it" I will leave if you don't.

"There was time when it used to sooth my soul but now it burns me" he replies looking me in eyes.

"It burns you because you have stopped feeling it start feeling it again, let this breeze to touch you, let the happiness to re-enter your life then nothing will hurt you ever.. Just start believing in your feelings.." he keeps looking at me, his phone rings and he takes the call.

I think I should go back to my work now..

Troy's POV

She smiles and runs like a child to see the rain, her eyes shines like a sun, her face lighten up with an beautiful smile, anyone can fall in her feet for her beauty and smile, she is so innocent, she is so pure, I really wanna hold her, I really wanna feel her in my arms but I can I'll taint her, I don't deserve her I know that I'll hurt her because that's what I'm.. I'm not good for her..

But these stupid feelings are making me mad, she asked me that I like it or not.. She want me to feel the happiness around me.. How can I tell her that when I close my eyes I see my beautiful moments that I spend with her, the moment when I kissed my love for the first time..

Oh.. God I'm tormented between these two feelings of mine.. My one self is always thinking about my past, it reminds me that if I forget her I'll be betraying her.. And my other self, it just can't stop thinking about Keira, her presence is making my feeling for her stronger her innocence is forcing me to believe that I can live again, I can love again..

Keira's POV

I'm done, girl you are becoming an hard worker day by day keep it up, I stretch my arms, with laying my head at my chair, I close my eyes and I see those deep intense blue eyes of Mr. Adams, his eyes are so soft, they are so deep as if they are hiding so many pain in them but I'm sure about one thing that this pain, this loneliness there's only one reason behind it and that lies in his past..

But what is it? I hope he was not an mafia before becoming an billionaire..

"Tired of working" I open my eyes startled to see who have came,

"Diana.. I mean Miss. Mathews"

"Oh no problem you can call me Diana so.. You look tired" she sits in front of me.

I'm not tired but I'm shocked, not because she is here, these days she usually come here but we don't interact with each other but today she is not just talking to me but she look happy, "No I'm good.."