Chapter 21. Party

Troy's POV

Erik comes along with Mary, her eyes goes wide clearly she was not expecting me to come, but as they moved towards their car, my eyes sees another person coming behind them, and it was Keira,

Looking beautiful as ever, the golden color dress showing her every curves perfectly this is for the first time I'm seeing her wearing such dress the golden sequin dress hugs her on her waist, her long legs looks flawless, her hairs are curled and open, she looks gorgeous I just can't get my eyes off of her,

She looked at me in pure shock and a bit of fear, that's why Erik wanted me to come, he planned all this I should be mad, but I'm just spell bound at her beauty, we keep looking at each other, how I'm gonna control myself tonight.

Keira's POV

He was staring at me without uttering an single word, I was expecting that he'll shout at me after seeing me, Is he also coming to party with us?

That's why he look so different tonight, he is not in his usual three piece suit but he is wearing casual clothes white T-shirt with black blazer and blue jeans along with watch in one hand he is also wearing few accessories in his other, and he look more handsome in them, he look like some top model coming straight from some fashion show.

I don't know what he is thinking, looking at me like that, I heard an car starting, I turned around to see, what! Erik and Mary left us, they left me alone with Mr. Adams, why they are doing this?, I think they want me dead though I wanted to meet him desperately but now I'm scared what he'll just say to me.

Wait why he is not saying anything?
I cleared my throat to get his attention, he broke his gaze upon me, and start to look around him, he look nervous, he look embarrassed..

"What are you doing here?" finally he said something.

"I.. I was suppose to be going at party with Mary but as she has already left.. I'll go home" there no point in going there alone.

"I was also going there" he cleared his throat "if you.. want you can.. come.. with me" for the first time he is stammering.

"I.. no.. I.. should go"

"I don't think so it's a good idea to go alone like this" he points at me.

"What do you mean by like this?"

"Wearing this sexy dress" he replies raising his eyebrow.

Who the hell does he think he is? Neither he nor anyone can tell me what to wear, "Excuse me I'm not a child, I'm an adult I can wear whatever I like" I raise an eyebrow.

"Of course you can do whatever you like such as betrayal" he smirks.

"I'm done with you, I'll not explain anything to you just think whatever you want" I start to walk away, I was about to call the taxi suddenly it starts raining, great this time I'm not enjoying it, there are no taxis around me,

I turn around and he is already sitting in his car, with proud look over his face, I again start to walk, I hide myself beneath an tree, he is still there looking at me sitting in his car,
His car starts so move, he is leaving me here alone, of course what can you ever expect an devil doing works of angels..

His car stops in front of me, "Get in" he orders, I keep looking at nowhere,

I think I should just get in, I quickly made my way to door and gets in his car, "Seat Belts" he says looking at road, I did my seat belts and he starts the car.

None of us are saying anything, but I can tell he keeps on looking at me, again and again, rain has stopped now maybe it was just raining to get me with him..