Chapter 17. Is this love?

Keira's POV

She is really an super bitch, I'll pay why the hell would I, after all I didn't do anything I was just doing my job,
Oh.. Let's just don't think about her..

I open his door and he is focused on working, oh my.. How someone can look this handsome while working as well, I mean he is not doing anything special but still he look so good.

"Your coffee Mr. Adams" he looks at me with an tender light smile over his perfect face, he is really smiling at me!

He took a sip and start to cough..

Oh what happened, I rushed to him to see if he is okay..

"Mr. Adams are you okay" I start rubbing his back.

"Yeah I'm fine" he replied,

He looks at me, and even I'm unable to move my hand still on his back, man he have an strong, stiff back I can even feel his muscles.

"Don't worry I'm fine" he reassured me and quickly moved my hand from him and start to leave.

"Keira do you think this coffee have everything?" he asked.

"What? Yeah it does" I'm sure I put the coffee in his cup, I know I'm a bit over excited at the very moment but I know I made it right.

"Are. You. Sure" he narrows his beautiful deep blue eyes,

"Of course" I pick up his cup from table take a sip to check it, well yeah he is right he likes it with half spoon of sugar and that's missing.

I look at him, he look amused, wait but why?

Oh.. Idiot you drank it from his cup, and you know how much he hate it when people even touch his stuff I remember weeks ago how angered he got when an guy touched and clicked pictures with his car, I was scared by him at that moment.

I think not by that Diana but I myself will get fired.. He stands from his chair.. What he is gonna do.. I hope he is not in those punishing stuff.. Well I heard that he is that doesn't excites me but scares me.

He stands in front of me, he picks up his hand.. Here you go he is gonna slap me because I drank one sip from his coffee.. I shut my eyes.. Waiting to feel his hand on my cheek.

Nothing.. I opened them again and he is still in front of me with his coffee in his hand.. Phew I'm an idiot.

"I'm really sorry.. Mr. Adams let me get you another cup.." I was about to continue but his finger rested on my lips to stop me.

"There's no need to" he said while taking a sip from his coffee "Now it taste more sweet and delicious" he said coming closer to me in my ear with fanning my skin with his hot breath I shudder and blush maybe I should leave before he sees me blushing.

He lick his lower lip sexily.. Oh he looks so damn hot.. Stop drooling over him and just leave,

I quickly left his room..

"Take a deep breath.. Take a deep breath he was just teasing you he didn't kiss you.." I close my eyes to relax my nerves, sitting on my chair,

"Are you sleeping"

Startled I open my eyes, "Mary.. I'm sure it's your habit to startle me" she always do this.

"I'm sorry.. But why are you sleeping.. Oh wait a minute.. Wait a minute I'm sure Troy must have done this, he must have scold you because of that spoil cat" Mary takes a seat in front of me.

"No.. He didn't scold me even he was defending me though that spoil cat was in whole mood to get me fired" I explained her,

"After all I tell him the truth" she makes an proud face,