Chapter 15. Tease

Keira's POV

"Phew done" after trying for the tenth time I managed to make an perfect bun, I watched last night on YouTube, when she was doing it I didn't think that it'll be this tough after all she is an pro but still I made it.

I'm quite happy and light headed these days and why shouldn't I after all I completed my one month swiftly at my job now few more weeks and then I'll pass his stupid challenge and I'll be permanent, I learned that working with him is not that hard, I know he is Arrogant and all but if you do what he wants he don't say anything though he is really pissed off whenever he sees me talking to someone else or laughing at Jack's jokes Betty says that he is in love with me and gets jealous that's why can't stand anyone else making me smile but according to me he hates me smiling.

I'm still working on my secret mission to dig up his past to find out why he is not like the way he used to be, I also talked to Erik to know but he didn't say anything and Mary everytime I asked her she thinks whether she should tell me or not, few day ago she was about to tell me but Erik called her and she cut off our discussion but I'll keep on trying after all I'm not rude like him.

After looking one more time in mirror, I leave my apartment, Betty was still sleeping so I made breakfast for her when she'll wake up she'll eat,

I enter the office greeting everyone now they know me, I have to walk a little quick we have a meeting with Mr. Arrogant today,

I enter his room only to find Erik and Mary already there, "Good Morning!"

"Good Morning" Erik and Mary both said, while Mr. Arrogant stares at me for a moment and then again start to read the files he have in his hands,

"Perfect, these cars are just perfect for the expo" he said after giving the files to Erik,

"Yeah! I'm sure we are gonna win the car Expo this year again" Erik grins,

"It's not just about winning but it's also about our planet, our Electronic Cars will show the world that they are no less than other, our design, our mileage, performance and looks will make them to buy it and everyone will see that we are best" he states proudly.

Well I'm glad that he just don't think about making money but he also about saving our planet, he is a hero in many situations sometimes.

"Ms. Peers will you please come out from your dreamland and will inform the engineers that I'll have a meeting with them today at 11 and yeah make sure no one get in my office without my permission" he dismiss me with his fingers.

"All good?" Mary asked worried,

"Yeah it's just Brandon told me that few people are trying to steal our car designs so we have to be careful, so only the persons whom I want to meet will come to meet me understood"

I inform all of them and start to fix his meeting with different peoples,

"Mr. Arr.. Adams all the engineers are waiting for you" I inform him.

"Yeah I'm just going.."

He stopped in middle and again started to look at me, I turn around to see if he is really looking at me, when I again turn back my head only to find him standing in front of me close, seeing him so close I gasp, and start to take step back.

But he get hold of my hand to stop me, his grip was not that strong but it was quite firm, I was nervous because of his sudden move, without breaking our eye contact he slowly took his other hand near my face, bringing himself more close he took one loose strand of my hair in his fingers, after playing with it for few moments he push my strand behind my ear.

Then his hand was behind my head, because of his closeness, because of his touch, because of his smell, because of him, I feel like I'm lost somewhere, our lips our inches apart, I really don't know what he is doing?

I close my eyes and I feel something I open them again to find him staring at me with an amusing expression, I look around me to get things in my head he then walk past me whispering words in my ears "I like them down" his husky voice gives current in my spine and he leaves.

I take a deep breath to calm myself I still don't know what does he mean, I run my hand in my hair and understands it, my perfect bun was undone he untied my hairs and said he like them like this.

Was it real did he really did it, was he teasing me?

"Keira what are you doing here let's go you need to look at this file" Mary banged in bringing me back to reality.

I nod like an idiot and start to follow her,

"Troy wait you need sign this up" She said to him, he stops and turns around to sign them.

I keep standing there making sure not to look at him,

"Keira your hair" she points.

"Yeah.. What.." I replied all of sudden, I look up at him only to find him staring at me with narrowed eyes,

"They were in a bun, why did you open it, it was looking good on you" Mary why you wanna know,

"I.. I.." don't know what to say I look at him, he just keep on staring at me with an amused expression oh so he is teasing me, this is for the first time he is doing something like this, I kinda like it though It took a lot of time to tie that bun, "it was making my head heavy so I open them up" he have a small devilish smirk over his face.

"Can I go now" saying he start to walk again.

It have been an half an hour and the meeting is still going on, but today I'm not attending it as he have given me a very important data that I have to load in computer.

It's a headache to work in front of computer, I should get a cup of coffee, I press the button of the coffee machine, I was about to leave but I notice someone.

It was an girl who was going towards the meeting room, I rushed to stop her.

"Excuse me wait.. Wait Miss.." she stops and turns around, she is an beautiful blonde girl, I'm sure she is very rich she is wearing an Versace dress, with nude color high heels, she is taller than me and those high heels are making her look more her eyes are like cat and she stares at me like she'll scratch my face, she have got an perfect figure, I'm sure she is an model.

"Yes" She said,

"I'm sorry Ma'am can I know where are you going and whom you want to meet?" she stared at me like I just called an lion an donkey.

"Well I'm here to meet Troy and that is where I'm going" she replied.

She called him by his first name, maybe they are close to each other.

"Ma'am Mr. Adams is in a very important meeting"

"So" she replied almost immediately stopping me from completing my words.

"So he can't meet you right now you have to wait"

"Wait are you telling me not see him" she said angrily.

"I'm just doing what he told me to he don't want to get disturb"

"How dare you.. You damn servant girl, you can't stop me" she slams.

I didn't say something impolite to her but she is now getting on my nerves she is arguing on without an reason she is a choplogic.

"Do you know who I'm?" trust me I don't want to she is so proud, "I'm Diana Mathews Troy's girlfriend ragged girl"

A/N

😊😊Told ya twist is coming, so keep reading enjoying and don't forget to Vote, Share and Comment love you all😊😊