Chapter 45. Betrayed

"Good Morning love" she reads his text smiling her eyes still heavy by sleep. Typing her reply she sits up on her comfy bed tying her tangled bed hairs in messy bun, before getting up she picks up framed candid picture of her and Troy, his brother gave her when she came back from prom last night.

Touching the glass on picture she smiles, thinking in herself "After that incident I always doubted that something good will ever happen in my life or not, I never thought that I'll find a guy like you who'll love me more than anything, who can do anything just to see a small smile on my face, everything is so good and beautiful but it also scares me, I hope nothing will go wrong in our life, I hope that everything will stay this beautiful forever" she sighs hugging the picture lovingly.

"Hey angel what are you doing?" he asks from the other side.

"I was just having breakfast and I wanted to hear your voice so I called, I hope I didn't disturb you what were you doing?" Erika stirs her bowl of cereal.

"I was studying for exams, aren't you?" he asks playing with pen in his fingers.

"I'll study later, I see you have stared studying quite early I think someone's going to top in exams" she teases him.

"Hmm.. Yeah I woke up at four today so I could fix the car and then will get on my studies and I don't know about topping in school but I want the scholarship so I could get admission into university then I have to build my own business so I could make a castle for my princess where we both will have our happily ever after" she giggles at his words "And yeah if you want any help in physics or any other subject you can call me"

"I will in fact I have got an great idea what about me coming at your place and we'll study together" She suggests wanting to meet him.

"Though I love this idea but if you'll be here alone with me I'm sure I'll do everything but studying" he says in risque humor.

She blushes "Shut up so you mean I'm a distraction"

"You are everything for me my distraction, my passion, my obsession, my motivation, my love, my everything.. I was just joking love you can come here whenever you want" he reassures her.

"I know now I won't eat your time anymore I'll call you later bye love you"

"Love you more" he replies softly.

She cuts the call smiling, digging into her breakfast.

Wrapping her maroon scarf hiding her black turtle neck she picks up her same color beanie her legs looking long in her Blue Jeans wearing her sneakers she grabs her phone ready to leave.

Closing the door she turns an cold harsh wind touches her face making it red, she breathes smoke comes out of her mouth, covering her ears from her beanie she hangs her bag on her shoulder, normally no one will like to go out in this cold and harsh weather but she is determined to meet him.

"Erika where are you off to?" asks James getting out from his car.

Is he always around to annoy her she thinks in herself,

"Oh.. so you must be going go meet your poor boyfriend" he remarks

"Where I'm going is none of your concern" clarifying him she starts walking.

He grabs her arm stopping her, she gives him an glare "Wait I'm sorry" all the rudeness and arrogance seems to disappear from his tone "I'm really sorry.. I know you hate me think me a jerk but I just said all those things because.. I care about you.. very much" he sighs "I thought that Troy will be one of those guys who like to take advantage of rich and innocent girls like you.. Now as I see that he haven't done anything like that and you also love him.. I won't budge you anymore.. So now we are good can we be friends" he asks extending his hand.