Chatpter 4

Beyoncé's P.O.V

As upset as I was at everything that happened the night before, I was more than glad that I finally talk to Riley and let it all out. He's like a big brother to me and the things he says affects me more than I would like it to, and being upset at him makes me feel terrible. It felt good to be in good terms with my brother again. I was still a little upset at Paige though, but it was more common between us. We're always arguing and getting mad at each other, but we get over it eventually.

Besides I couldn't even try to straighten things up between us because she had to work the whole day. So what was left to me to do was to have another of my fun nights with my T.V. And that was what I really wanted, so I wasn't complaining. Actually that was what I needed because the next morning I woke up in a very good mood. Well, because of that and something else I couldn't describe. I was just in a wonderful mood.

"Well, good morning to you too" Paige said eyeing me funny as I let her in while smiling and singing out a Good Morning "Not to complain, but. Why are we so happy?"

"I don't know" I sighed slowly in contemplation "I just have this feeling. Like I had a very good dream, but now I can't remember anything about it"

"Hmm. I would say it was a sex dream, but knowing your ass, I bet it was about food. Only chicken makes you that happy" She chuckled and I playfully rolled my eyes at her.

"It's not only chicken. Pizza makes me very happy too." I smiled sarcastically at her.

"You're a mess." Paige said and this time it was her that playfully rolled her eyes at me.

"Whatever. Let's go I don't want to be late." I quickly said while hanging my purse on my shoulder after drinking the last sip of my coffee.

"I never dropped you late at work." Paige frowned.

"I know and we don't want to start today." I said smiling again.

*****

"You want to have dinner together later?" Paige asked without taking her eyes off the road.

"Sure but I'm not gonna cook. We can order something." I said.

"Alright, well I guess I see you later. Have a nice day." She said smiling.

"Thank you. You too, see you later." I said walking out of her car. I actually had to laugh a little because sometimes Paige and I sound like an old married couple.

I kind of took my time changing to my work clothes because I was still trying to remember what I dreamed about during the night because usually I'm not that happy when I have to work.

"You gonna hurry up or what?" Marie said interrupting my thoughts.

"Like I always say, you can't rush perfection." I said smiling. Marie just shook her head at me before walking out with me following her.

The first person that tried to ruin my good mood was my head nurse, saying she saw no reason for me to be smiling since we have so much work to do and so many sick people to take care of, but I didn't let it affect me. People are here to heal and be taken care of and I'm here to help with that, and it only makes me feel better. So I continued smiling and it grown even more when I decided who would be the first patient of the day that I would visit after going through this morning's files.

"So, what happened between last night and this morning that I still don't know.?" Riley asked me when he stopped beside me smiling.