Chapter 20

Beyoncé's P.O.V

"It is not!" Camron said crossing his arms over his chest and trying to look mad as his uncle teased him.

"Yes it is, it has flowers and everything" Shawn pointed out the drawing on his shoes. It wasn't flowers though.

We were walking towards Shawn's apartment and Shawn decided to make fun of his nephew's shoes, just because Julie was the one who bought it. He was saying it was girly. I think he was trying to get Julie to speak to him by messing with Camron, but it wasn't working. She was just standing there not paying him any mind.

"Shawn, stop it. They are very nice shoes and definitely for boys, very handsome boys" I said in Camron's defense.

Shawn rolled his eyes "You're just sticking up for him, 'cause you know he's about to cry like a g-"

"Stop it!" I playfully hit him on the chest.

Camron stuck his tongue out at his uncle as Shawn unlocked the door and we got inside the apartment. As soon as Shawn closed the door behind us, Julie told Camron to go take a shower. He was all dirty from playing with the kids at Paige's mother's house. She also mumbled she was going to get ready and walked into the hallway with her son.

"You and Julie are gonna make Camron grow up too soft" Shawn said turning to me after his nephew and sister disappeared into the hallway.

I put my arms around his neck "You're too mean. I can't just stand by watching a grown man messing with a six years old boy"

"He gotta learn how to handle it" He shrugged.

"Really? It surprises me coming from you, seeing how overprotective you are with Julie"

"That's different"

"Different how?" I raised my eyebrows at him "'cause he's a boy and she's a girl?"

"No, I mean." He paused and sighed "Okay I'm sorry, you're right, it isn't different... but in my defense, I used to go a lot easier on Julie, I would encourage her to do new things and stuff. I was supportive when she went to college. It's just..."

"I know baby, you just want the best for her"

"I do" He smiled.

"I do too, and I want the best for you and Camron as well. I care a lot about you and your family"

"I know" He smiled again, but this time he crashed his lips on mine.

We kissed for a minute then I slowly pulled away. I was enjoying it, but I really didn't need to have Julie and Camron walking on us kissing like that again.

Shawn's P.O.V

"When are Riley and Julie leaving?" Bey asked looking towards Julie and Camron's room as she pulled away.

"As soon your friend will come and pick her up" I said.

"Hey Bey, do I look good? I don't want to be too overdressed." My sister asked coming out of her room and walking up to us.

"No you look cute. It's perfect for a movie night." Bey said smiling.

"Can you stop looking at me? I'm still mad at you." She said with attitude while looking at me.