Chapter 12

Beyoncé's POV

Today was one of those days that I couldn't wait to go home. I was so tired and the patients really wore me out. I was actually only waiting until Riley was done so he could give me a ride home.

"Finally..." I mumbled to myself when I spotted him coming, but he was not alone though, he was talking to someone. I stood up to let him know that I was waiting for him, and so I could see who he was talking to.

Now why the hell is he talking to patient's 1204 wife, I mean to Mr. Carter's wife?

I had no idea what they were talking about, but they were both smiling like fools. From the outside it looked like they were both flirting with each other.

I patiently waited until Riley was done before I decided to ask him about all of that.

"What was that about?" I asked the minute that she left.

"What are you talking about?" he asked confused.

"You were flirting with her."

"And? I see nothing wrong with that. And she was flirting with me too so." he said shrugging.

"She was flirting back? That little bitch." I said pissed. I can't believe she is flirting with men while her husband is laying in a hospital bed.

"What's wrong with you?" Riley asked.

"You know she is married, right?"

"How you even know that? You know her or something?"

"Yes... well no. But you remember my patient that was in a coma for over a month? Well that's his wife." I explained.

"You're sooo stupid." Riley said laughing.

"What??" I asked confused

"That's not his wife, that's his sister." he said smiling and shaking his head.

"How you know that?" I asked kind of shocked.

"Because I asked her what she was doing here and she told me that her brother is here since a while. And then she told me what happened to him." He said.

"She's not his wife? That means he is single?" I asked.

"You mean she is single."

"Yeah, she is single." I said without paying him too much attention.

*****

Shawn's P.O.V

"Welcome Home!" Julie said smiling while opening the door to my apartment.

"Finally."

"Sit down. You heard what the doctor said, you still can't walk around too much."

"I know, don't worry, I will do what the doctor told me." I said walking into my living room and sitting down on the couch. It feels soooo good to be finally home.

"Your room is ready. Camron and I will sleep in the guest room."

"You can have my room, it's bigger. I have no problem sleeping in the guest room." I said.

"No, it's ok. You know, I'm thinking about moving to New York with Camron. I mean, he started preschool over here and I'm already looking for a job." she said.

While you were sleepingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें