Chapter 27 - THE END

Beyoncé's P.O.V

After lunch and another stop at the park, I decided to take Julez back to my mother's house because I was tired by now and I also wanted to see if Solange was back with Shawn. I know my mother and sister wouldn't do anything too bad to him, but I still didn't want to leave him in the house alone.

"Where's grandma?" Julez asked when we both picked into the kitchen and found it empty.

I shrugged "I guess she's still out. She's getting ready for her party tomorrow. Do you know it's grandma's birthday tomorrow?"

"Let's make a cake for her!" He said excited.

"We'll get one tomorrow" I smiled.

"Where's mommy?" He asked as I carried him back to the living room.

"She's still out shopping. Looks like your daddy will get a great gift"

"And me too?"

"Well, we'll have to see with your mommy about that. Now how about we sit down and watch some TV? Aunt BB is tired."

"Can we watch Winnie Pooh?" He asked excited.

"Sure." I said smiling and finally sitting down.

I really was battling with myself if I should call Shawn again and ask where he was, but I didn't want to sound like an annoying girlfriend. So I decided to just wait for them.

"Mommy" Julez said excited after 30 minutes watching TV.

"Did you miss me? I missed you sooo much." Solo said sitting beside him and hugging him.

"Yes." He said kissing her.

"You had fun with auntie BB?"

"Yes, we played a lot." He said with a smile on his face.

"Where is Shawn?" I asked confused after seeing the door shut and no sign of him.

"I was showing him around a little and he decided to look around a little more." She said distractedly, focusing more on her son.

"Look around? Like where? I can't believe you left him. What if he gets lost?"

"Bey he is grown. Stop acting like he is a child."

"Where did you leave him?" I asked completely ignoring what she just said.

"I was showing him that little garden you used to go to with dad"

"Oh..."

"Just relax, he's just a couple blocks away, I'm sure he can find his way back. He's probably coming back already"

I nodded my head trying to force myself to stay calm, but it was really hard. I not only was worried, but I truly missed my boyfriend. We had spent half of the day apart already.

"So, what did you buy?" I asked pretending to be calmer, but I was slowly making my way to the window to see if I would be able to spot Shawn coming.

"A watch, a beautiful one" Solange said smiling, searching in the bag she brought.

"I get a gift too?" Julez asked almost shoving his face inside the bag.