Tuesday

TUESDAY

So, makeup sex was pretty good. Adam was definitely a fan.

He woke up and glanced over to where Samantha still lay asleep beside him.

God, she had the ability to put him in knots. He wanted to protect her and that just put her back up every time. He knew that he was taking it too far sometimes but given his job he couldn't help it. He'd seen what happened to people when they weren't vigilant about stuff like this.

He had expected an argument when he got home but found that Samantha had cooled down some by the time that he got there. He was still fired up though so that, in turn got her fired up again.

After she had called to tell him that she was home last night he hung up and immediately called Stevens. The kid confessed that Samantha insisted that he and Chase come into the restaurant with her and Emma Kate and that she had bought them both dinner and apologized for putting them out. It pissed him off although he should have expected it from her.

At least they had the good sense to order their food to go and take it out to their car where they ate while they waited.

Samantha stirred and turned toward him, reaching for him automatically before she opened her eyes and saw him watching her. Pulling her hands back tentatively she asked "Everything okay?"

He leaned over to kiss her, wanting her hands back on him and hating the fact that she was hesitant to. He didn't want there to be any awkwardness between them.

"It's all good" he said, smiling down at her. "I love waking up with you" he ran his hands through her long hair which he had yanked angrily out of its tie last night when he threw her to the bed.

Smiling back at him and showing a dimple she rubbed her hands over his chest "I love it too. I'm sorry that I fought with you. I know that you worry and have a job to do"

Adam put his forehead to Samantha's before he kissed her again.

"I'm sorry too. I don't like fighting with you Samantha but you have to know that I'm going to worry. I'm also sorry if you don't like it but I'm going to keep trying to keep you safe and if that puts you out or makes you uncomfortable or mad you're just going to have to deal. I'm not going to change."

Eyes flashing "That was your apology? Are you trying to fight with me again?"

Adam rolled her underneath him and pressed his erection between her legs.

"Oh!" she gasped.

Giving a slow smile, Adam rocked against her. "As much as I enjoyed making up with you, no, I don't want to fight again. I think that we can do this" he rolled his hips again "without the arguing. I'm sorry, honey."

Smiling tenderly at him, Samantha ran her hands through his hair and brought his mouth down to hers kissing him deeply.

Last night their argument had gotten pretty heated until Samantha had finally thrown her hands up "Forget it. You're not listening" and turned on her heel to stomp to the bedroom. Adam followed her and made it to the door just as she was attempting to close it. He put his hand up and shoved it open. "I'm not finished" he growled.

"Well I am and I'm going to bed." She turned to him, eyes flashing and threw her robe onto the reading chair. Fuck. She was wearing white boy-cut panties, making her tanned legs look a mile long, and a pale pink tank top, tight enough to show the dark of her nipples. She was hotter than anything he had ever seen.

Without a word Adam stalked over to her and ripped her top off over her head and threw her to the bed. Her eyes flashed again when he yanked the tie from her hair where she had it held back in a messy bun. It was still slightly damp from her shower and he ran his hands through it pulling roughly. He managed to pull her shorts down and rip his own shirt off as he bent down to suck on her breasts. She pushed against his shoulders. "What do you think you're doing?"

"I want you, Samantha. Do you want me?" She groaned and pulled at his hair before she wrapped her legs around him.

"Then I'm ending our fight" He kicked his own pants and underwear to the floor. Reaching down while he continued to suck on her breasts, he touched her between her legs to find that she was ready for him.