100k!

Today is a special day. I got 100k reads exactly six months I started posting this fic!! I had no idea when I was posting that my fic would get so many reads. It seemed like an impossible goal, but thanks to you guys you helped me achieve that.

So many things happened during the course of the past six months (seven, since I started writing in October but six months was my first published chapter). My friend group drifted apart, my best friend turned out to be someone I didn't want to associate with, I distanced myself from people, I had an injury, and a lot of bad days this year that didn't even involve covid.

But seeing your comments and votes made me so happy that I didn't care. Because even if my private life wasn't doing the best, I still had people out there that liked reading my story.

That being said, I'm doing a q+a on my message board, because I feel like it and I like talking to you guys. So you can comment or not, that's cool too.

I also would like to give an unashamed shoutout to my new fic, Control. It is a harry x oc fic, with smut if you guys are in to that. My updates are a little bit slower than when I was posting this fic, but my life has been so busy I haven't had as much time. I have a month until summer tho, so hopefully that will free up my time tremendously.

Go check out my new fic Control if you liked this one!