Two

-How True Are You-

-told me all your secrets-

-oh I never saw it coming-

Once the train arrived at Hogsmeade, their group had split up. Draco had gone with Crabbe and Goyle and Vena, who didn't want to spend another second with Theo, left with him.

Of course, with the arrival at Hogwarts calls for the arrival of Draco's torments towards Potter and his friends.

He had spotted Harry from a far distance, and fastened his walk to come up to Potter's shoulder. "Surprised the Ministry is still letting you walk around free, Potter," Draco sneered, "You better enjoy it while you can. I expect there's a cell in Azkaban with your name on it."

Draco, along with his sister and the two boys, stumbled back as Harry tried to lunge at him, Weasley gripping his shoulders to stop the boys attack.

Trying to stop the increasing tension, Vena lightly grabbed her brother's arm to pull him away, but the boy just shrugged her off. "What did I tell you Vi, he's a complete nutter."

"Just stay away from me!" Potter yelled, still having Weasley hold him back.

The boys walked away, clearly proud of themselves for getting a rise out of Harry. Vena opened her mouth to apologize, but she instead gave a soft smile to the trio hoping it could express what she couldn't say.

She followed the boys, not looking back. The four stepped into the horseless carriage, and from a distance Vena could see Blaise and Theo with a group of Hufflepuffs in another.

Her group had arrived at the school, and walked over to Blaise and Theo, who were waiting for them at the entrance. Vena made her way to Blaise's other side, not wanting to walk next to Theo, which was something she had been doing since first year.

They walked into the Great Hall, uniforms on, except for Vena's tie. She desperately wished that she had her black dress on. She always felt uncomfortable with her red and gold uniform, and much preferred her array of black dresses.

Vena separated from her brother and friends to take a seat at the Gryffindor table and noticing that usual seat that faces the Slytherin table, was preoccupied.

Vena sighed, saddened by the fact that she can't look at her brother and roll her eyes at Dumbledore's speech like she usually does.

As she walked down the aisle to find a seat at the table, she could feel the eyes of many Gryffindors on her. Most of them glared and some looked terrified at the thought she might sit next to them.

She chose to sit across from Hermione, Potter, and Weasley, as while they may not like her, they weren't going to say anything to her face. She hoped.

As she settled down in her seat to the left of Hermione, the third year next to her scooted a little closer to her friend. She rolled her eyes at this, as the third year wasn't very secretive about it.

Vena looked around, before setting her eyes on an unpleasant looking woman, who was dressed head to toe in pink.

Violette recognized the woman as Umbridge. She vaguely remembers her father complaining about a woman who always insisted on wearing pink, and was completely incompetent, if it weren't for her views on Half-breeds, Mud-bloods, and Muggles.

Vena didn't care if that woman agreed with her father's views. Her outfit gave the Gryffindor headaches.

She drowned out the sorting hats song, and the placement of the first years. She didn't care who was sorted where, as she knew that the ones sorted into Gryffindor wouldn't like her anyways.