The abused girl part 8

Guys I'm really sorry I haven't uploaded, I was meant to last night but I've  been getting headaches every day for the past couple of weeks L

I hope you still want me to continue? I know my uploads haven't been regular as they should be, I'm a bad person :P anyhow, at least I'm uploading now, its 10pm, so I will keep this chapter short, then upload earlier tomorrow and with a longer chapter J

Chapter 8:

Recap:

"Jade?  Please don't tell me you're in on this as well? I mean why? What did I ever do wrong to you?"

"You're my 'best friend'. You stole Jason from me! Ever since he came to the school you knew I liked him yet you still had the cheek to get with him yourself!" she screamed at me. Boy was in for a rough night....

Jades p.o.v.

I could hear Jason talk away in the room when her dad finally entered. I knew it was nearly my time to show my face. I've been looking forward to this ever since she got with my Jason.  I felt a little guilty as she had been my best friend since we were little but I pushed my feeling away as quick as they came. No I thought. I am not going to feel bad about this. In fact she deserves it for stealing the guy I liked away from me!

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door when Jason opened it. I saw the room was dimly lit so I used this to my advantage knowing Jessie wouldn't be able to see to who was at the door.

"I see the party's started without me babes? I smugly said to him.

I walked in and wrapped my arms around Jason's neck and kissed him in full view of her.  From the corner of my eye I could see Jessie moving closer to see who I was. I couldn't understand why she didn't recognise my voice the moment I spoke. I pulled away from Jason to see hurt in Jessie's eyes. Good i thought. That will teach her for being a complete bitch to me!

"Oh Jessie! My favourite person in the whole world! Haha if you seriously believe that then you sadly mistaken." I said with venom dripping from each word I spoke. She looked shocked like she saw someone murder somebody else.

"Jade?  Please don't tell me you're in on this as well? I mean why? What did I ever do wrong to you?"

"You're my 'best friend'. You stole Jason from me! Ever since he came to the school you knew I liked him. Yet you still had the cheek to get with him yourself!" I screamed at her. Just who the hell was she?! She has some nerve acting all innocent like she didn't have a clue why I was here! She looked upset. No actually she looked more like she's heartbroken again. My feelings of guilt took over and made me think I was in the wrong like I shouldn't get revenge for what she did to me. Oh I will get my revenge and as the saying goes. Revenge is sweet.

I know its short, I just wanted to do a p.o.v, see what you guys think, so if you could give me feedback I would appreciate it.

Will be uploading tomorrow as well J

Dawn1989