the abused girl chapter 17

Hey guys, sorry for the HUGE delay in the chapter. I’ve had a really horrible year so far. I won’t go into it but I couldn’t upload because my ipad was stolen. I am so sorry.

BUT could any one of my lovely fans make me a new cover pleaseeee? Lol I also need a decent editor? If I had an editor them maybe I could just write out my chapters quicker, as I know you guys would prefer.

The abused girl chapter 17:

Jason’s p.o.v

As I all heard Paul leaving Jessie’s room, I also heard the sobs of hurt, the heart-breaking cries of his power over her. I knew what he had done, and I hated it. Every single moment of him being here is causing her distress, pain and unbelievable despair. I wanted him to hurry up and go; I wanted him to suffer like she is. I want him to pay for what he’s done; but at the moment I can’t do a thing. Leaving my room, I crept towards the stairs to see Paul carrying his suitcase down.

“Don’t just stand there, give me a hand. The sooner I get out of here and to Marie and her mum; the better I would feel as I can set my plan to motion” Paul barked out.

I went to give him a helping hand, I need to keep focused, not get angry, ‘cos all I want to do is cave his rotten head in. as they say, patience is a virtue, and karma is a bitch. When I know Jessie’s safe, that’s when I will make my move on him. We carried his cases out to the car, jade and Jeff was loading what he would need for the journey. I placed the last of his case in the trunk. Any one would think he was going away on a holiday with how much stuff he has.

“Right, I have no idea how long I will be gone. I’m trusting you lot to make sure she doesn’t get out of hand. I’m more than sure you can deal with it if the situation arises” he nodded at us all, with that said, he got into his car and drove away.

“Anyone fancy fast food? I could really do with some right about now. I mean, I like Paul’s idea and all but urgh! That guy does not understand a woman’s need for fast food ha-ha”

“Hell yeah! Jade, you and me think alike...what do you say Jason? Want to come with?”

“And who is going to listen for Jessie if she decided to do something? Nah, I think I’ll stay and watch her...that doesn’t mean you can leave me out for food though!” great, it looks like my plan may be set to motion straight away. I can sort jades injuries out and talk to her about what’s going to happen.

“Sure, I’ll pick you something up” jade smiled flirtatiously at me, earning a disapproving look from Jeff. I didn’t care, he can have her. Maybe I can convince him to make a move. If he did, maybe they would flee from this mad time and save themselves getting into trouble when all this blows up. I know he likes her, I’ve seen the way he watches her, jade also watches Jeff in the same way. Every time they both look at each other, they turn away straight away. It’s totally obvious that there’s some kind of spark there

I waved goodbye to them and made sure to watch that they left before shooting back to the cabin. I ripped the key from its hook and burst through the door. Seeing Jessie slumped on that awful sofa bed made my heart break. She eventually looked at me; that’s when I saw the split lip, black eye, bruised cheek and dried blood around her nose. I couldn’t help but let out a sob. She quickly shook her head, meaning that she’s fine. But how can I believe that when I clearly see she is hurt? I walked to where she was sat and wrapped my arms around her comfortingly. I kept saying how sorry I was, that it was my entire fault that this stuff has happened but I know she didn’t think that, all she wanted was to be out of this place. I would definitely make sure her wish was real.

“Jason...my grandma! He going to kill her...please, we have to do something!”

“You knew? I never thought he would tell you that. He told me his plan, well, at least the general idea of what he’s heading there to do. Don’t worry, I won’t let that happen”

“You have to get me out of here! I’m begging you, please! I hate it...I never wanted this, all I ever wanted was a good father...not some guy who acts good in front of my mum to please her and beats me when her backs turned” she started to sob uncontrollably at this point. I told her to come with me; she needed some food and water. Also she needed cleaning up. She nodded and stood up on shaky legs. I held her firmly as we made our way from the dark room into the warmer kitchen; I beckoned her to sit at the stool and she did with no hesitation. I whipped up a quick bite to eat and poured some full fat milk in a tall glass. Grabbing a soft flannel from the draw, I wet it with warm water, I slowly started to clean the dry blood from her face, as well as the muck are dirt everywhere else on her face and hands. When she was clean she wasn’t looking as bad as she did before.

I went back to the work top and fetched her food and milk I had prepared her, she said her thanks and wolfed it all down within a couple of minutes. Smiling at her sadly, she looked confused.

“Wait...where is everybody?” she panicked at this point and frantically jolted her head around to see where they were. Quickly shushing her, I chuckled.

“Nobody is here, your safe. But we do need to talk, while Pauls away, were leaving. But we can’t do that with Jade or Jeff hanging about. I’ve figured that they like each other. So I’m going to hook them up somehow. Just let me deal with the finer details, you just worry about keeping your composure if they ever come in and sort you out, ok?” I said softly, she nodded in understanding. I kissed her head and hugged her. This moment was short lived though, as we both heard a car door slam shut and hear the familiar voices getting ever so closer as every second passed. We was both anxious, I told her she needed to go back to the room, I quickly helped her up; rushing to the run down, make-shift ‘prison’ room, once she was in I kissed her again, and only just managed to lock the door and hang the key up before I saw both Jade and Jeff stroll in, I could have sworn that I saw them holding hands. But even if they was, it was quickly removed, the only traces of it I could see, was the smug grin on Jeff’s face and a guilty look on Jades.

Smiling at them, I thought to myself, I really need to be careful next time. And get this plan into motion as soon as possible.

Right, not much but better than nothing...sorry to everyone who has waited, I have had a lot of stuff to deal with this year so far, so yeah. Anyway read the A/N at the beginning please and get in touch