The abused girl part 9

Hiya guys, so I did a p.o.v of Jade last time, sooo I think you all deserve to know what's going on in Jason's head lol since you have all been so patient with my uploads J

Enjoy this chapter! J

Chapter 9:

Recap:

"You're my 'best friend'. You stole Jason from me! Ever since he came to the school you knew I liked him. Yet you still had the cheek to get with him yourself!" I screamed at her. Just who the hell was she?! She has some nerve acting all innocent like she didn't have a clue why I was here! She looked upset. No actually she looks more like heartbroken again. My feelings of guilt took over and made me think I was in the wrong like I shouldn't get revenge for what she did to me. Oh I will get my revenge and as the saying goes. Revenge is sweet.

Jessie's p.o.v

I cannot believe she has done this to me! I mean out of all the people I expected it to be why her? Ok, my dad was a big fat yes, and Jason? hmm I wasn't sure he would do something like this but when I come to think of it yeah maybe he would. If he can hurt me with cheating then I should have known he would be capable of this. But Jade? No way. We had been friends since first school. She was there when my mum told me she had found my dad and she was even there the first time I ever met him. This has shocked me to the core of my soul!

"Jade? Is this really worth all this? I mean come on. Shouldn't our friendship mean more to you than a guy?"

"Ha! Oh my gosh you are such an imbecile Jessie. If so called 'friendship' meant a thing to you at all then you wouldn't have stolen Jason away from me. I mean why would you do that if you was such a good friend?"

"I never stole him from you! He even told you before we got together that he wasn't interested in you so how can I possibly steal him when nothing was ever going to happen between you? And besides you told me I should go for him!"

"Oh please! Spare me the lecture Jess. I may have told you to go for it but I can't believe you actually thought I meant it! It was a test of our friendship and no F.Y.I he never said anything about not liking me. Did you Jason?"

She looked towards Jason as if to say 'come on Jason back me up here.' She is so stupid acting like this. I remember Jason clearly saying that he wasn't interested in her but only me. I was even there when he said it and I was also there when she was pouring her evil heart out to me!

Jason's p.o.v

Jade put me on the spot with her question. I was pretty shocked if I'm honest. I did say that to her and I meant it. I don't know if I still do as Jade is now meant to be my 'girlfriend'.

"Uh...I...Yeah I never said that Jessie. You heard me wrong..." damn!  Why did I hesitate to say that?  Now Jade's going to have a big fit later over it.

This whole situations messed up. Why the heck did Jade want to go this far? And to bring her Jessie's dad into it aswell. He's just as sick. He beats his own daughter. I can't believe Jade knew all about him doing that and has never done anything to stop him. Well he best not try and hurt her while I'm around. Yeah I know sound silly right? Helping kidnap her then having a conscience about what happens to her. Well I never wanted this. I only wanted to make her J...

Paul's p.o.v

"HEY! Jason snap out of it. You aren't here to think you know!" I belted out to Jason. He was just standing there gazing at Jessie like he was deep in thought. No I can't let him think about it.

"So 'dad' why are you here? I mean what's your little role in all of this?! Where's mum? Does she know where I am?" Jessie screamed at me. So the little bitch is getting some guts and getting angry with me huh? Well I think it's time to show her who really is boss.

I stood up and walked over to her. I was sporting an evil grin on my face. Thee one I know she is weary of. Her eyes widened in shock as she knew she had made a mistake yelling at me. When she quickly backed further towards the end of the sofa bed I took that as my cue to go further and quicker. Before I could get to hurt her though Jade, Jeff and especially Jason all told me to back off. Jeff told me that now isn't the time to be losing my temper and that she has to know some home truths and I needed to answer her questions.

"Just to let you know Jessie dear! Next time you want to raise your voice to me you had better think twice 'cos I'll soon shut that loud mouth of yours. You got it!" I viciously whispered to her whilst grinning away like some mad man.

"So what do you want to know...oh so special child of mine!"

"Where does mum think I am?"

 "She thinks you're with Jade. Marie is still at her mothers helping her out with her mum Since her little 'accident' of falling down the stairs and breaking her hip." I laughed as I watched Jessie's face go from confusion to sheer horror when she clicked on that it was me who caused the 'accident' towards her gran.

"Why! Why the heck would you hurt her? She had nothing to do with this! How evil can you be!"

"It's all part of the plan to get rid of your mum so I could come here and look after you but as you can see you being kidnapped was that plan. I never intended to look after you. I did it so I could get you here."

"What plan is this then? I still don't see why you're involved. How do you fit into all of this?"

"Ahh Jessie. Only time can give you that answer but you will soon see." I smirked at her. She will soon see where my act comes into it. By the time us four are done she will wish...no beg that her mother aborted her!

OOOOOHHH!! Lol hope you liked it, you know what to do, vote/comment/fan.....next chapter will be up in a couple of days. In the meantime though, if anybody has any songs that you think will go with each chapter, LET ME KNOW lol

Much love to all my fans and readers!

Dawn1989