The Abused Girl chapter 14

Hey!!  I'm back, and this is chapter 14…long, long, longgggg awaited for I know but many thanks 2 every1 who has still stuck by this story, I'm amazed :)

I won’t keep u waiting, here we go…

The abused girl Chapter 14:

Recap:

Pauls P.O.V:

I walked through the woods, hoping to somehow find an answer. I’d been gone from the house a good while now, and was starting to get annoyed, not only with myself, but with Marie, Jessie and this whole situation. I needed a plan, quick; but I just couldn’t shake the thought of Jessie standing up to me like she did, questions was buzzing around my head, and every single one of them, was going unanswered. I hated not being in control, I thought; maybe if I went to see Marie, and Betty, then I could try find a way out. Maybe if I saw her to her face, that she might not remember anything that happened, failing that, I could always make her too scared to say anything. Worst case scenario, would be me stepping up the game a little bit, as the saying goes, drastic times call for drastic measures.

I had the idea playing around in my head, and I stuck to it. That’s my new game plan, to go to the hospital and see Betty; then when that’s worked out, Jessie wouldn’t stand up to me, because she would know what happened to her dear grandma, would happen to her. I laughed at my idea, evil just took a whole notch up…I smiled wickedly.

“Let the games…begin!”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Paul’s p.o.v:

As I arrived back from the forest, and reached the cabin; it was starting to get dark. The last rays of the sun was setting behind the trees, making eerie shadows be cast out from the tree lining, giving it a feeling of a dark, scary place. Once I had opened the solid door, I called everyone to a meeting. The plan was to get them on board with my idea, and have them make sure Jessie stays here.