the abused girl chapter 10

Hi guys, sorry it’s been a while since my last upload, you guys are sooo awesome for being so patient and voting and commenting, I love u all to pieces!

I have just finished reading a novel by Danielle steel; it’s called the dating game. I highly recommend it; I enjoyed it that much I couldn’t put it down lol! I read it in a day it was that good.

Anyway, Enjoy J

Chapter 10:

Jessie’s p.o.v:

 When they left the room I laid back down on the sofa bed. I started thinking about the events that’s happened to me so far. It’s still so unreal. I never thought anybody let alone me could go through this. It's something so trivial and stupid. I really couldn’t understand Jade. one minute she acts like my best friend and the next she is going against me over Jason. I have to get out of here but how?

I pushed everything to the back of my mind. I will figure something out about getting away from these mental cases. I laid my head on the thick lumpy pillow and tried my best to get comfy. When I did I closed my eyes hoping to drift into sleep. I was dozing off when I heard a noise outside the door. I kept still and quiet in case they were coming in here to me. I hope it’s not my dad I thought as I silently prayed it wouldn’t be him. I squeezed my eyes shut. They were so tight that it started to hurt me. I couldn’t take anymore tonight. The door opened and they crept inside the room. All I could hear was my heartbeat drumming so hard and fast in my ears.

“Jessie are you awake?” the voice whispered. It was Jason. I wondered what he wanted but I was not going to give him the satisfaction of me turning around and asking him why. He came further in the room and I could hear his footsteps fall softly on the floor as if to mean he didn’t want anyone else knowing he was in here. That got me thinking he’s more or less tiptoeing in here and I wondered why? When he’s in on all of this? My curiosity got the better of me in the end and I turned around to face him in the dark room.

“You’re awake so that's good. Listen I don’t have much time before the others have noticed I have gone. I wanted to say…well…”

“Just spit it out Jason. Don’t you think I have enough to deal with being here? All I want is to go home to my mum. She's going to be worried sick. And all you can think about is playing sick maniac with them lot.” I spat at him. He had a shocked look come over his face but it quickly changed into a more irritated one.

“FINE! That’s your problem Jess. You never were able to listen long enough. Well I hope you enjoy what’s in store for you. These guys aren’t going to hold back!” and with that he stormed out of the door and locked it behind him. I huffed back into my sleeping position feeling quite annoyed at his cheek. I soon fell asleep.

+

+

+

Jason’s p.o.v:

How dare she? I mean I went in to tell her what’s going to happen and heck I even was going to apologize. Why do I still let her have that affect over me? That girl is really irritating but I can’t help but love her. If she want to play hard ball then so be it. I’ll just have to push my feeling to one side and let her play it by the way she wants to.

I walked back up to the room where Paul, Jade and Jeff were. I tried not to look annoyed and upset when I went in as I couldn’t risk any harm coming to myself or mainly Jessie. Upon entering I thought I saw Jade wink at Jeff and flash him a flirtatious smile. I pulled my brows closer together in confusion. I must be seeing things I thought to myself.

“Hey babe where did you go?” Jade smiled a sickly sweet smile at me.

“Erm…I just went to clean myself up as I felt a little bit grubby and after today’s events I needed it.”

“Son you’ll be ok. Why don’t you go get your head down ‘till the morning? I'm sure Jade can wake you. You look beat.” Paul suggested. Why did he call me son? He’s one twisted son of a bitch. I wonder what Marie even see’s in him.

“Sure I’ll head out to bed now. See you guys.“ there was a chorus of byes from the trio. I really needed to rest my head so maybe I might see things a lot more clearly in the cold light of day.

Sorry its short, had a family crisis last night…by the time it was sorted I was pooped lol

I will try to upload again in a couple of days.

Vote

Comment

Fan

*dawn1989*