The Abused Girl chapter 12

Hey guys, how was everyone’s Easter? That’s if you all had Easter, ignore me if you didn’t lol. Mine was spent pigging out on chocolate with my little girl, oh and packing boxes. This will be the last upload for a week or so, as I move this Friday, sorry but I promise I will try to upload as soon as I can.

So guy’s, I want to ask you all, out of over 9000 people reading this story I am not receiving many votes or comments, please if you could, can you get me to at least 25 votes and 10 comments on this chapter??? You guys have been awesome so far and your input is what keeps me going with writing this story!!

Anyway, let’s get on to this chapter now.

The abused girl chapter 12:

Recap:

Jessie’s p.o.v:

Here he was stood in front of me. His eyes were burning with rage and his body is all tense from the anger he possessed. He slapped me hard round my face  causing my lip to split. I was not going to show him I was afraid. With this new information about mum coming home I had fresh hope. I wanted him to get mad and I wanted him to hurt me as much as possible. That way when my mum was back with my grandma she would see what’s been happening to me. Along with what my grandma will be telling mum she will soon realise what a monster my dad really is.

“Answer me dammit!” my dad screamed at me. I just turned my head to face him and licked the blood from my lip and then I smirked at him. He stood stock still and looked as shocked as anything. He really did not expect me to be smart and fearless towards him. The games on!

“Daddy’s in big trouble now!”

Paul’s p.o.v:

I was utterly speechless. In the past year nearly Jessie hasn’t once stood up to me. My mind whizzed around with fury, a lot of questions and shock! I didn’t know what to do at this point so I opened my mouth to say something but my brain wouldn’t process any words. I shook out of my daze and stormed out of the room swiftly locking it behind me. I heard tell-tale signs of someone walking around upstairs but I was so mad that I didn’t bother checking who it was.

That bitch of a daughter had me! She knew if Marie was to come back so soon with her grandma that my game of torture would be over in a flash. I'm just hoping that the fall Betty had made her have a very bad concussion or some sort of memory loss. If she didn’t then I'm done for. I racked my brain for ways around it, I needed to come up with an idea and soon. I was not going to tell the others about this as I wanted to figure out what I could do before Marie was home. This mess needed sorting out.

“Hey Paul what’s up?” Jade flashed me a grin as she came down the stairs. I was Hoping she wouldn’t notice my tension so I plastered a fake smug look on my own face.

“Morning. Nothing’s wrong. I'm just hatching out a new plan to get revenge.” well that wasn’t a total lie as I was hatching a plan. Just not the sort she had in mind.