The abused girl chapter 21

Chapter 21:

Jade's pov:

"Come on Paul, pick up the damn phone. C'mon, c'mon, c'mon!"

Continuous rings played out in my ear, how hard was it to pick up a phone. I wonder what he's doing, I really need his advise about this whole Jason business. I hung up the phone when it got to voicemail for the 5th time and pressed redial.

"Jade?! What's the problem sweetheart? I hope your in private company while speaking to me on my personal line!"

"Don't worry, I'm where nobody can hear me. Me and Jason have had a falling out...I need you to fix it; he thinks me and Jeff are going behind his back and...and...well it's a mess and he told me when where done with Jessie never to contact him again! What on earth do I do? There will be no point doing all this for him to ditch me!" I cried the last part out, deep down I new I loved Jason. But I also know what I am like, I enjoy the compliments and the thrill of the chase.

"Jeez Jade, how do you expect me to sort that end out when I have my own things to sort out over here? Which may I add is all what you wanted in the first place. You wanted Jason, I made that happen. Then you wanted Jessie; my other daughter, to be punished and to rot away because Jason still loved her and now you want me to sort this all because you ruined it!?" Paul stated to me, he was right. He has done enough for me.

"I know that but she isn't as good as I am; she isn't me. She is nowhere near as special as I am to you. Regardless of how much you love Marie; you know I will always be the better daughter." I said in desperation. He knows it all to well.

************************************

BAM! There you go guys. My chapter to you all who urged me to continue. And for all you haters...don't read if you don't like it. You know where the delete button is.

It's short but hopefully sweet...and it's all I could manage considering I had put my horse to sleep yesterday and I am not in the right frame of mind.