The abused girl chpter 13

Hey guys, sorry its ben a while. The whole house move took a bit to get sorted and with extra scans/ midwife appointments to attend, things haven’t been as easy as I’d hoped.

Anyways I just want to thank all my new fans, and my old ones for the continued support! Loving your comments guys! Keep it up.

On to the story now…

The Abused Girl chapter 13:

Recap:

“Right, here goes. I hate what there trying to do to you…I hate the fact of your dad and Jade, working as a team to get so called ‘revenge’ on you. The only reason why they haven’t come in here, and hurt you yet is because of me. Yeah, I know what you’re thinking, why would I do that? Right? Well, the reason I'm being this way is ‘cos I want to help you, Jessie bear, I know I’ve hurt you, and I'm totally sorry for that, and this whole situation has made me realise just how much I love you, and I want to keep you safe. I'm going to think of a plan, something fool proof that will get us both out of here safe and sound” I took a deep breath and let it all out, I studied her face, for any signs of comprehension to what I just said. I saw her eyes glaze over with what looked like tears.

She silently wiped away the loose drops of tears, and uttered 2 single words.

“Thank you”

Jessie’s P.O.V: