Chapter 6

Y/N P.O.V

It wasn't long after the Ten Commandments had been sealed away, that I fell unconsious.

"Y/N L/N, you have betrayed the goddess race and are hereby placed with this curse for loving a demon and going against Ludociel, despite his warning," The grand Deity gave her orders. The Demon King stood beside her.

"You have tainted my son and for that, you will be given this curse," the Demon King added his reason. I simply nodded by head. My H/C hair gently swayed behind me.

"I understand," I softly smiled. Zeldris wasn't going to be punished since he was still loyal to the Demon King. I closed my eyes, and everything around me seemed to fade away. My whole body was numb, except for a burning pain in my arm.

¤¤....¤¤....¤¤

When my E/C eyes opened once again, I was in the middle of nowhere. The sky was clouded as rain slowly started to pour. The trees around me were tall and grand.

My F/C dress was stained with mud. My once pure white wings, were marked with stains of blood and mud. I slowly stood up, my legs stumbling. My eyes were devoid of any color as I looked up towards the sky. My eyes widened as it all came crashing down. The grand Deity and the Demon King had told me about the rest of the battle......

"The Holy War is over, but the Goddess Race is no more,"

"The Fairy Kings Forest has almost been destroyed,"

"Your brother, Sariel, is gone,"

"The Demon Race has been sealed away..."

Tears welled up in my eyes. Everyone I loved was gone. My lip trembled, tears streaming down my face uncontrollably. Gloxinia's whereabouts were unknown. Drole was the same. Meliodas and Elizabeth were presumed dead. Zeldris had been sealed away. Sariel was dead.

What else did I have..?!

"Darn it! Darn it all!" I screamed. "I couldn't do anything at all to prevent any of this.....I was selfish and stupid...I was only thinking about my desires, not the war itself...." my voice faded out.

"I'm sorry!" My broken cries were drowned out by the rain. My tears couldn't seem to stop. The memories all came back to me. Back when we were all happy. "I'm sorry that I never said thank you for all the things you'd done for me...."

¤¤....¤¤....¤¤

"Gloxinia! Come take a look at this!" The Fairy King flew over to me and looked down at the flower crown in my hands. "I finally learned how to make one! I did it!" I practically shoved the flower crown into his face.

"This is beautiful. You did an excellent job on it," he smiled. He took it in his hands gently and placed it on my head. "And now it looks even better," I smiled and nodded, hurrying to grab more flowers.

"I'll make one for you too! I'll make one for everyone! You, Brother, Drole, Elizabeth, Meliodas, Gerheade, Zel, and Tarmiel as well!" I smiled happily, giggling as the wind blew.

¤¤....¤¤....¤¤

"Heyy Meliodas!" I flew over to him. "Yo!" He smiled back, waving. "I want to learn more you!" I suddenly exclaimed, getting close to his face without realizing it.