Chapter 11

Y/N P.O.V

"A demon sealed away for 3000 years. Galand of the Ten Commandments," Slader spoke in pure shock. Merlin glared at Galand as he took a step further. "His power level may be more than we imagined. Hawk, what's his magic level?"

"Magic? Huh? It's zero! Is this magical eye thing busted or somethin'?!" Hawk called out. "I see. It must be one of the effects of the Goddess race's seal," Merlin spoke softly.

"That means that now is our only chance to attack," Diane mentioned. Meliodas nodded and looked back at me. "Stay close to me. Remember what I told you," I nodded. "Right,"

"So, this is where the humans nest. It seems that there have been quite a few changes in the past 3000 years. But as usual, they're all clumped together. I suppose that some habits will never change. It's too cramped," Galand lifted his spear and slashed through the city.

Arthur's eyes widened. "The city is...." it was as if there was never a single thing built anywhere within a meter of where we stood. What was once filled with buildings and life was no more than dirt. "There, that should make things a bit roomier. Now, where was I?" Galand turned back to face our group.

"Meliodas, I've been waiting for quite some time to have a nice, long sparring match with you," Meliodas immediately sprang forward, cutting Galand's neck, but to his surprise, his spear was thrusted through Meliodas' abdomen.

When Galand turned, two more of Meliodas tried to attack him, but they were cut in two. The one on the spear soon dissapeared as well. The harsh winds from the battle blew all around us. Merlin formed Perfect Cube's around Arthur and Elizabeth.

"An after-image? No, this feels like I'm being set up for the real one. The next attack, from behind," Galand glanced behind himself. "But that's only a ruse. From above," he caught Meliodas by the throat.

"That's quite a fun spell. However, I'm not fond of cheap tricks," Galand stabbed the Meliodas from behind him after he tried to attack. "Are you really the same Meliodas from all those years ago?" His grip around Meliodas grew tighter.

"Get your hands of our captain!" Diane ran forward to help Meliodas. Merlin undid the magic making Diane human sized and replaced her clothing. Diane swung her Giddeon at Galand for him to slam it back into her forehead.

I bit my lip and ran forward with a light spear. "We said let go!" Before I could attack, my spear clashed with Galands. His green orbs lit up. "Ooo! Is that the sharp-tongued goddess? I heard that you slapped Ludociel! I would've loved to see his face!" Galand chuckled. I could Meliodas' eyes widen when Galand mentioned my true race.

"And what if I did?" I smirked. "I don't regret it at all. In my opinion, that guy talked way too much. Someone had to teach him how to shut his mouth. Since no one else would, I gave him a little piece of my mind," I stuck my tongue out. Galand laughed. "You have a sharp a tongue as you did then! You were always quite fun to tease with that tongue of yours. You always got mad so easily-"

"Shut up" I threw my spear into the air and made a blast of light to blind him before creating tiny daggers. Unfortunately, he deflected them all. He was so fast that I couldn't catch up. Galand slashed my back. I wailed out in pain.

My wings desperately wanted to show themselves, but I had to keep them hidden. In my moment of weakness he sliced my left arm, causing the sleeve to fall and reveal my curse.