Chapter 15

Y/N P.O.V

The Ten Commandments power had slowly started to return to them. However, in order to swiften the process, they had to eat human souls. Melascula and Galand were tasked with watching over me currently. Zeldris, Gloxinia, and Drole all had their own tasks to attend to.

Derreri and Monspeet were going to watch me, but Galand and Melascula 'kidnapped' me before they could. Estarossa was completely out of the question. Zeldris never let him within a single foot of me.

The sky turned dark and souls if the dark surrounded the three of us. Galand chuckled, roughly grabbing a soul and eating it. "So this is what you were working on!" Galand cheered happily. The snake smirked, her smirk creepily creeping.

"Of course, I just had to wait until my energy was back~" She smiled until it grew into a smirk. "It appears that one of the souls has lost its rage. I can also sense a member of the Seven Deadly Sins," she cooed. "Really?!" My eyes lit up.

"What are we waiting for?! If it's not the sin that stole my memories, you're free to fight for who gets the soul~" I winked playfully before flying after Melascula once we set off.

...¤¤....¤¤....¤¤...

"Elaine!" A fairy layed limp in a male's arms. His presence felt extremely familiar. It was odd. Whenever it came to the Sins, hurting them somehow felt wrong. The conflict of the two sides was enough to make my head pulsate.

"You're a member of the Sins as well!" I exclaimed. His red eyes immediately met mine. His eyes were almost animalistic, filled with rage and the lust for blood. The red eyes softened once they saw me.

"Y/N! What're you doing out here? Shouldn't you be with the Cap'n?" Ban asked. "Do you mean the Sin of Wrath when you say Captain? I refused the offer to leave with him," I stated. My voice almost seemed monotone, but it seemed to have a certain gentleness to it.

"What do ya' mean? You aren't making any sense-" his eyes darted to Melascula and Galand. Galand swung his axe towards Ban, but he jumped away, holding Elaine in his arms tightly.

"Galanddd!" I pouted. "Don't be so impatient! You have to let me speak with him first!" I puffed out my cheeks, flying towards the fox sin. "Only then can you kill him~" I sang.

"Those wings....." A girl walked over and took Elaine in her arms. "Ban! She's-" Jericho uttered in shock. "So you were a goddess the whole time, huh? No wonder you seemed to know so much," Ban smirked. His gaze was playful until it darkened.

"What are ya' doing here with these demons? I need you to explain to me what's going on," Ban pleaded. I ignored what he had to say. "Ban, you say? So you are Ban the Fox Sin of Greed then. Also known as Undead Ban," I explained as if I was reading a text book.

"Tell me, Sin of Greed, which one of the Sins took away my memories?" I asked. Venom laced my stoic voice and expression. "Is that why you're acting so strange?" Ban tilted his head to the side and ruffled his silver locks. "Looks like Cap'n was being reckless with Gowther. Don't worry, I'll get those back for ya-"

"It was the Sin of Lust then. You've been helpful to me. For that I thank you," I started with a small smile. "Unfortunately, you're no longer of use to me~" Ban's eyes widened. "Y/N-" he started to shout before Galand exchanged an attack.