🌸Random Chapter🌸

For some reason- I wanted to write a little extra chapter. There were only 49 parts and I thought that I might as well make it 50.

This will be taking place a little bit before the Holy War, so around the first bit of the book

And- I just felt like writing more drunk Y/N- I wanted to do more Zeldris reacting to it because we all know how shy he is-

I was also reading the first chapter when Y/N, Melascula, and Galand all got drunk and Zeldris came back all ready to murder someone🤣 Think that might be my favorite chapter.

Speaking of which- do y'all have a favorite chapter or moment?

..........

Y/N P.O.V

I puffed out my cheeks at the five before me. Of course, they were none other than, Meliodas, Elizabeth, Gloxinia, Drole, and my very brother Sariel.

"Tell me again-" Sariel sighed, face internally face palming. "How exactly did my sister get herself drunk in the middle of a forest?" Sariel said with a half sarcastic tone. He didn't seem too impressed with the current events.

"I was out on patrol with Elizabeth when I saw this tavern in the distance. I'd heard they had good booze so I brought some back!" Meliodas stated with his arms crossed. He still carried his ever cheerful personality; despite Sariel's rage.

"N/N found me and confiscated it. But I got it back! She asked me why I like booze and so I had her drink some!" Meliodas cheered with a cheeky smile.

Sariel yelled and ruffled his bright blue hair. His face was starting to turn red from irritation. "AGHHHH-!"

Gloxinia laughed and flew towards me. They all had me sit down on a wooden stump for now. He laughed nervously and waved. "Hey Y/N!" The fairy king exclaimed.

I suddenly screamed. "THERE'S FIVE GLOXINIA'S! WHEN WERE THERE SO MANY OF YOU?!?!" I exclaimed, holding his face in my hands to examine him.

Elizabeth laughed nervously. "Just how much did you give her, Meliodas?" Meliodas shrugged. "I don't remember. I was a little tipsy myself,"

Drole looked down at us with an amused smile. "I assume you're going to make us watch her to see if she doesn't do anything stupid?" Drole raised his eyebrows at Sariel.

"Of course I am!" Sariel shouted back. "My sister is seeing doubles because the demon gave her alcohol when she's never drank before in her life," the goddess deadpanned. "She'll get lost the first moment you leave her alone-"

"I have a meeting to attend. Watch over my sister. Carefully! I might add!" Sariel almost flew away, but was stopped when he felt a pull on his wrist.

I sniffled while the tears fell down my face. "D-don't go," I cried. Sariel flew down towards my side and sighed softly. "I'm sorry sis, but I have an important meeting with Lord Ludociel. Unless you'd want to come with me-"

"NO! NEVER!" The tears immediately ceased whist she ran behind the nearest person (Meliodas) for protection. I pointed my finger at hum accusingly.