Chapter 37

Y/N P.O.V

The next day, my head hurt like crazy. I groaned as I walked down the stairs to join everyone else outside the Boar Hat.

Everyone tried to force a smile on their faces, but deep down, we all knew about Meliodas's condition.

"Alright! Today we're doing a supply run for new foods and ingredients so get pumped up!" Meliodas exclaimed.

"Okay!"

"I'm so excited that we're finally working together again!" Elizabeth exclaimed. "Believe me, I am too," Elaine smiled.

Diane held my arm tightly, trying to drag me over to where the other girls were, but I hid inside the Boar Hat. "Noooo!! I can't go out there!!" I whined, trying to release myself from her grip of steel.

"Come on, Y/N! You look so pretty! You'll be fine!" I whined as Diane pulled me outside, me loosing the battle.

A blush covered my face as Diane pulled me out of the Boar Hat. Somehow, Meliodas had convinced me to wear the tavern uniform.....and now I'm regretting it.

"I feel exposed," I deadpanned. Diane sighed and pulled all four of us into a group hug. "Let's all have a good time, okay?!" Diane smiled.

I didn't say much the entire trip. I was way to embarrassed. I put my face in my hands and whined.

Soon, we returned to the same small town we traveled to in the beginning of our travels, where we met King, and where I reunited with Ace.

We all walked around the shop market to stock up on Vanja Ale for the Boar Hat. Most of it was gone because of the previous night.

Elizabeth held onto Meliodas's shoulder happily. I puffed put my cheeks and walked over to Gowther. "I don't know how any of you can wear this in public," I muttered, a bright blush on my face. "It's really revealing and quite scandelous-" I muttered.

Gowther laughed and turned to me. "I recall you never wanting to ever put the uniform on. Meliodas would beg you continuously. So why did you say yes this time?" Gowther hummed. "I was still half drunk and I never go back on my word," I sighed.

"I never put it on before to save Meliodas from Zeldris's wrath. Zel would either a: pass out from a nose bleed or b: beat Meliodas to a pulp for seeing be in such an outfit. Zel's a lot more protective than he seems," I laughed.

"You're feeling single again, Y/N," Gowther stated simply. "S-shut up!"

......

Not long after, the girls and boys split into two groups. Us ladies, had a picnic in a field while the boys went hunting.

We all sat down on the blanket as we talked to eachother.

I looked up at Merlin and puffed out my cheeks. "How come you don't have to wear it Merlin?!" I whined. Merlin sighed. "Meliodas could never get me to ever wear such a thing,"

"I bet you'd love to have Zeldris see you in that outfit though, Y/N~" Diane teased. I covered my red face with my hands. "S-shut up," my muffled voice came.