Chapter 28

Y/N P.O.V

Not much longer, I had unleashed my wings, carrying Zander. I could sense the clash of the many different magics.

As we approached, a tornado of darkness had formed. As soon as it was there, it was gone. My eyes widened. Estarossa's magical power seemed to increase! But how is that!

"Elizabeth!" I called out her name, dropping in front of her. "The situation seems bad. What on Earth happened to Estarossa?" I asked. Zander looked up into Elizabeth's eyes.

"Liz?" He muttered. Elizabeth pulled him into a hug. "Zander, that nightmare of yours, I'm so sorry that you had to see that. But I'm fine. I may look different, but I am your Liz," Elizabeth smiled.

"Zander! What are you doing here?!" An angry Mika stomped over, cheeks puffed out. Zander chuckled nervously, simply pointing at me.

"Hey, Mika! Heard you were looking for me," I greeted her. Knox stood in shock, with a smile. "Looks like we found her," he smiled brightly.

The two of them were covered in bandages from the previous battle; in more ways than one. When news of Arthur's death came to them, it broke their hearts.

Mika tried to hold in her tears, biting her lip. "Now you choose to show yourself?! You were off smooching Mr.Abs weren't you!?" Mika exclaimed. "Mr.Abs?" I repeated. Suddenly, I gasped. "I was not making out with Zeldris! You're to young for this talk!"

"I'm 24 now, Lady Y/N! I'm not little anymore!" Mika yelled, acting just like a dog or wolf. Knox pat her head. "Calm thyself. It's not like you haven't smooched me before~" Knox smirked. Mika immediately put her hand over his mouth, her face as red as a tomato. "Shut uppp!!"

"Oh no!!" I cried. "I knew it was bad having you all around Meliodas when you were all so little! He's rubbing off on you!!!" I cried. "You're to blame too," all three of them deadpanned.

"Be quiet!!" I snapped back.

Abruptly, Estarossa interrupted our conversation.

"Lady Y/N, Elizabeth! What do I owe the pleasure? You really came just to see me? I must admit, I miss you too," Estarossa gave a sickening smile.

"The last time I saw you I tried to kill you," I deadpanned. "I didn't miss you at all," I added.

Suddenly, darkness began to swirl around Estarossa, his eyes going white. 

I looked back at the trio, but they all stood fearless, weapons drawn. "Looks like I have a reason to kick Estarossa's ass. Guess we'll have to talk later, Lady Y/N," Mika smirked.

"Time to kick some demon ass!" She cheered.

My eye twitched. "Language, Mika!!" I scolded her. Knox chuckled nervously. "Let's just say, her michivous personality as a child resulted in a badass sythe wielder," Knox sighed.

"It was you!" I glared at Knox with a harsh glare.

Estarossa slowly took steps towards up.

"Elizabeth....."

"Elizabeth....."

"Dear, Elizabeth...,"