Chapter 33

Y/N P.O.V

When the two demons had finally joined once again, the roof and walls around us caved, allowing the outside world to be seen.

I stood up and walked next to Zeldris. He seemed just as shocked as the rest of us. Meanwhile, Escanor had immediately engaged in battle once again with the demon.

Suddenly, a huge burst of energy was headed our way. Before any of us realized it, Kings Chastifoul had quadrupled in size and had clashed with the demons shield.

My eyes widened. "Since when did Kings Chastifoul get that big?" Sweat dripped down my forehead. "The Seven Deadly sins....I can't judge their distance, but multiple immense powers are heading in this direction from the North..." Zeldris spoke from beside me.

The two of us stood on a small circular rock, a convenient piece of rubble that wasn't blown away by the Original Demons attacks. "That sounds about right," I laughed slightly.

Chastifoul suddenly shifted into Sunflower and began to open. "Crap!" I exclaimed in worry. "We've gotta move!" I shouted, grabbing Zel's arm and flying high into the air.

"Is this nessicary?" Zeldris deadpanned when I moved to hold him bridal style. "Sorry, you were just so short I mistook you for a baby," I retorted.

"Is know the time for jokes?" He asked. "There's always time for a good laugh!" I fought back playfully. Zeldris sighed and pushed himself off of me gently and unleashed his wings.

"Stay back. I don't want you to get involved in this," Zeldris muttered, facing the Sunflower. I puffed out my cheeks in disapproval.

"Chandler! Cusack! I'll handle this! You focus on Escanor and Merlin!" Zeldris had already focused on something else. I sighed.

"Like heck I'm doing that-" I muttered. "Yo! Escanor! Merlin!" I shouted, flying to their side. "Allow me to help you. Zel's being difficult right now," I laughed playfully.

"Glad you're doing well. You didn't seem to be doing so well when you were unconscious," Merlin mentioned, dodging a lazer.

"I was? I feel fine now; better than earlier," I mentioned. Our conversation stopped when I sensed a powerful magic source headed our way. My eyes widened as I watched the Commandments appear and enter Meliodas's cocoon.

Zeldris landed on the ground, a smirk on his face. It's almost time...I'll save you....Y/N...

I flew to Zel and shook his shoulders. "Zeldris, is there any way we can remove the Commandments from Meliodas?" I asked frantically.

He shook his head. "I can't do that. Even if I knew a way," Zeldris replied. "Why not?!" I cried.

"Meliodas has promised to remove your curse once he becomes the Demon King," Zeldris stated. "Zel-" I thought about what to say. "Even if it is to save me, saving Meliodas comes first..." I muttered, looking down at the ground.

His eyes widened. He turned the tables and shook my shoulders. "Are you out of your mind?!" Zeldris cried. "Saving YOU is my ONLY priority!" Zeldris continued to shout. "Are you trying to get yourself killed?!"

"I'm not! I just want Elizabeth and Meliodas to be happy! I want you to be happy!" I cried. Zeldris shook his head and sighed. "What about you? Don't you want to be happy?" Zeldris turned the tables. "If you want me to be happy, then stay with me. I'm doing all of this to save you. So we can be happy," Zeldris explained.