Chapter 42

Y/N P.O.V

The Seven Deadly Sins wasted no time before starting the battle. They all stood bravely before the Demon King.

"We're going to bring him down with everything we've got- right here- right now!" Meliodas shouted, running straight into action, the others not far behind him.

"How dare you defy me. I'll make you bow before me!" A strong spell came upon all of us. It increased the gravity, much like the spell Meliodas used when Estarossa and Zeldris tried to hurt Elizabeth.

"How dare you try to fight something as grand as a mountain?" The Demon King yelled. Escanor laughed. "I eat mountains for breakfast!" He gathered the power of Sunshine in his hand. He worked together with Ban to hit it out of the spell and straight at the Demon King.

It almost had no effect. "Innefective," the Demon King smirked. "You can't inflict pain or fear on a God!" He laughed. Ban smirked. "You can't feel pain or fear? Sounds like you're dead to me!" Ban taunted.

"You are mere pawns of the Holy War," The Demon King continued. "You should have just fought as I ordered like the pawns you are!"

We all felt the immense pressure, including Zeldris and I. I looked down at Zeldris and laughed softly. His wounds must have hurt a lot from his previous fight. I could just tell.

Maybe I could take his mind off of the pain?

"Hey Zeldris," I smiled down at him and gazed into his eyes. "You've gotten quite bold, putting your face into my chest," I laughed. His face erupted in a bright blush.

I laughed at his reaction. His smile returned. It seemed like the pain didn't effect him as much.

"Be prepared, you'll all be in bed a week after this-!"
"Limit Power Break!"

The magic power around us shattered, the pressure around immediately leaving.

Everyone ran up to the Demon, prepared for the fight. I watched them with wide eyes. I stayed behind. Merlin glanced back at me with a sad look.

I set Zeldris on the ground gently. I walkef over to Merlin and showed her my left wrist. Merlin shook her head. "I see.....what do you want to do?" She asked.

"I want to go all out. There's no use in waiting for the inevitable," I explained. I looked behind me to see Zeldris. I showed him a smile. "I'll be right back!"

I unleashed my wings and flew towards the Demon King, Merlin ny my side.

"Trillion Dark!"

"Final Prominence!"

"Kill switch!"

"Jet Hammer!"

"Spear of Judgement!"

"Killing Storm!"

All of the Sin besides Merlin gave their magical abilities. I took in a deel breath, allowing all of my leftover grace form into a light in front of me.