chapter ninety one.

MS. DONOVAN
Hello my loves,

I hope you are all having a wonderful summer break. You all deserve it for being awesome, hard working, amazing students! I believe in all of you and you never fail to make me proud.

I just wanted to say how blessed I was to have you all as my students. I love every single one of you and I'll always be here for you even if I'm not your teacher next year. You made me proud to be a teacher. Seeing your smiles and faces every week was a delight. I thank you for all the laughs, tears, jokes and moments we shared together as a class.

This summer, I will go on a trip to London. It was an unexpected trip I decided to go on, but nonetheless, I am excited for it. During my trip, I'll be thinking of all of you, even though I do that often because you kids are my pride and joy. I'll still be available to answer your messages while I'm in London. I won't let the time zones get in the way of your life updates or random questions.

It was a joy to have you kids, or should I say teens?, with me this year. I enjoyed every second of it. I wish you all good luck with your future because I'm sure you're all going to do bright things. Which ever path you decide to take with your education, I support you.

(Yes, George, I support you not going to college. You do what you want to do. If you ever need help or just want to talk, I'll be here for all of you!)

This is the part where I'm supposed to say goodbye, but I really don't want to. I already miss every single one of you.

Don't miss me too much!

Love always,

Claudia Donovan

P.S Lily, I think your gift work! Thank you <3

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

Claudia sighed. After her talk with Nate, she went back to her room and sat in her chair. She had just finished writing a message to her kids. She couldn't tell tell them about her firing, she didn't have the courage. Plus, it was a rule that she had to follow even if she wasn't currently employed by Principal Howard.

A notification on her phone popped up so she grabbed the phone and read it. It was a text from Ben.

Ben
Just talked to my parents, they already have a room set up for us. I told them we were going to stay at a hotel, but they insisted on us staying with them. Hope that's okay with you.

Claudia
Totally okay with it. I can't wait to meet them. I hope I don't make a fool out of myself. I tend to do that when I'm nervous.

Ben
You'll do great! They're going to love you like I do.

Claudia kept staring at the text Ben sent. It didn't matter if he sent it through text, seeing that Ben loved her made her stomach do flips. She felt like she was in her own teenage love story. She put her phone down and smiled so hard, she left like her face was going to get stuck like that. She let out a giggle then immediately covered her mouth with her hand. Yeah, she was so in love.

On the other end, Ben was panicking. So many thoughts were going through his head. Why isn't she responding? Did I freak her out? This is why Lucy teases you! Maybe i should say it was Autocorrect?

While Ben was having a crisis, Claudia was missing him more than ever.

An: honestly there's gonna be a bit of a time skip JUST A TINY ONE but dw you'll still get to see claudia and ben in london living their best life 😍