chapter one hundred two

The two Donovan women eventually found a home in Edward's house so they didn't have to stay in a cheap hotel for long. It was nice living with him and Layna, who already saw Claudia as her sister. Janis still didn't tell Claudia about her diagnosis, she didn't know how. Besides Lara, no one really knew that Janis was slowly forgetting.

"Hey, Ben is here. I'll be home later tonight, probably after dinner so don't wait up." Claudia pressed a kiss on her mom's cheek, who was setting up the dining table.

"Oh, okay. Where are you two going?" Janis asked.

"Perch, he even got us a table with a view. I told him I was fine with going to Lucy's family restaurant, but he insisted on going some place where Lucy isn't constantly sitting with us and eating our fries." Claudia looked at herself in the small mirror Edward had hung up near the entrance of his house.

"Lucy . . . Lucy, lucy," Janis kept whispering her name. "Remind me who that is? It's been a long day . . "

"It's okay, she's Ben's best friend. She was the waitress at the Mexican restaurant we went to once. She's really cool and funny." Claudia described the girl.

"Oh! Yeah I know. Have fun and tell him to not bring you back too late. I get worried and then I can't sleep." Janis said, looking at her daughter and Instantly got a but teary eyed. "Okay, go before I start bawling my eyes out at how beautiful you look."

"Mom, I might cry now. I'll be back soon, love you." Claudia gave her mom a hug then another kiss on the cheek. And with that, the blonde woman made her way outside where Ben was waiting for her in his car.

Ben leaned against his car, looking down at his phone until a certain woman's voice made him look up. "Hey, you clean up good." Claudia chuckled as she stood feet away from him.

Ben smile instantly. Claudia wore a black dress that had a slit down her leg, the sleeves were a bit off her shoulders, and to finish her look, she wore plain black heels with her hair down. He knew she was the most beautiful woman he ever laid eyes on.

"Now I'm rethinking dinner." Ben put his phone away.

"Hmm, I'll be disappointed because I was promised a nice dinner with an amazing view and a really handsome man." Claudia smirked.

"I guess we can do that, although my option that I had in my head sounds way better." Ben opened the door for Claudia and helped her with her dress to not get caught in between the door.

He walked to the other side of his car then got in. "By the way, you look so great, beautiful, gorgeous, breathtaking, amazing, I could go on, but we have an hour until the restaurant gives our table to someone else so I'll shut up now."

"Damn, I really enjoyed getting compliments from you. Thank you, and you look better than Chris Evans right now."

"I feel honored."

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

Benbarnes: Just to put this out there, English was always my favorite subject

ClaudiaDonovan

Lucyrdz: mine was lunch and recess

User54: okayweird

User67: bi panic with these two bitches 😧

User34: ben simping on main exposed

ClaudiaDonovan: I wonder why? 😐

Edwardregan: you look pretty, Claudia!
Ben, bring me back some cheesecake please.

Jedijennifer: pls andrew I'm begging get an ig account actually fuck it he's getting one in this fic 🏃🏽‍♀️💨💃

An: manifesting for all you bitches to get no way home tickets <3