chapter ninety seven.

Claudia walked along side Ben through the streets of London. She asked Ben many questions, which he was more than happy to answer. At one point, Ben looked down at her hand and wondered if Claudia would get mad if he were to hold it. While he was having his hand holding crisis, Claudia decided to hold his hand.

"I hope you don't mind. You looked like my kids when I tell them they have to write a thesis statement. They still don't know what to write, but they try." Claudia chuckled.

Holy shit, I'm so in love with you. Is it too early to say? I mean she already met my parents and we aren't even dating. Shut up and tell her she looks pretty!

"You look very pretty today."

Claudia felt like she was reliving a high school crush. A crush she would never get over. That's when she decided that Ben was the most perfect man to ever exist. Kind, amazing, all of the above.

"Thank you, you too. And yes I do mean you look pretty. My mom always said men should be called pretty unless they're assholes." Claudia replied.

"I've never been called pretty, it feels nice." Ben nodded confidently.

"Well you better get used to it because you're going to be hearing that often."

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

Claudiadonovan: just found a pretty man in London, might ask him to sing pretty songs later

Lucyrdz: omg two people in love 😍

Benbarnes: for you, I'll sing all the pretty songs you want.

Laynaspityparty: ah young love

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

Benbarnes: just found a pretty girl in London, might sing her pretty songs later

Lucyrdz: what kind of Disney love story is this?

Johnnybernthal: LOVER BOY

An: disney prince ben disney prince ben disney prince ben disney prince ben disney prince ben disney prince ben disney prince ben disney prince ben disney prince ben disney prince ben disney prince ben disney prince ben disney prince ben