chapter one hundred twelve.

Claudia knocked on the door. She expected Lucy to open the door, but an older woman with a cane in her hand. She assumed she was related to Lucy. She was proven right when the woman yelled for Lucy.

"Lucy! There's a blonde girl who smells like lavender at the door!" She shouted. "That's my granddaughter, I'm guessing the white boy she's friends with is your man."

"Yes, that's—"

"Abuelita, that's Ben's girlfriend! Let her in!" Lucy yelled from the top of the stairs.

"I always forget his name. I just know he spent a whole summer in our house eating ice cream with Lucy. It was honestly really sad until I joined them. Anyways, come in, my new adopted granddaughter. You want something to eat? I just finished making quesadillas for the two annoying ones upstairs." Liliana let Claudia in.

"Oh, I . . . Um, sure." Claudia smiled.

"Oh, great! Lucy's upstairs, her room is the one with the vampire guy taped to her door."

So Claudia walked upstairs to see Edward Cullen on Lucy's door. She also had a small picture of Winona Ryder and Christian Bale, but Edward was the center focus. She gently knocked on the door. She could hear faint music that she didn't recognize, but then again, Claudia liked to listen to the same four albums on repeat.

"Welcome to my safe play place, Claudia 'i don't know your middle or last name'. Would you like some snacks or a refreshing caprisun?" Lucy opened the door.

Claudia laughed as she entered Lucy's room. "I'm always down for a caprisun. Nice room, Lucy, I really love the decorations you have."

"Right? Look," she pointed to a rock next to her TV. "This is the rock that I almost threw at Ben when we first met. Kept it because sentimental value, you know?"

Claudia sat on Lucy's bed. Then she heard Ben's voice come out of the bathroom inside Lucy's room. "Lies! Her nephew gave her the rock as a birthday present. She didn't have the heart to throw it outside so she kept it."

"I liked you better when you weren't in my house." Lucy rolled her eyes.

"Hey, love." Ben walked to Claudia and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Hey," she smiled. She didn't want Lucy to feel like a third wheel so she kept talking to the most interesting woman she had ever met. "I think I just met your grandma. Lovely woman."

"Yeah, keeps me on my toes. But I was wondering . . . Do you two lovestruck teenagers wanna go somewhere?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

"Depends. Would you be mad if I invite one more person?" Ben asked.

"Depends on who it is."

Claudia just nodded. "Cool. But can we go after we eat the quesadillas? It smelled really good down there."

An: i have some more chapters i wanna publish in honor of this fic's one year so be prepared, they'll be out in soon :) thanks for being the coolest readers in the multiverse