1.

Meechie       "House pack with a bunch of fine ass bitches nigga" my cousin Martin said to me

Meechie
      "House pack with a bunch of fine ass bitches nigga" my cousin Martin said to me.
I smirked sipping my cup of Hennessy and said "right might just take one of this hoes home tonight".
Martin dapped me up and said "I mean it is your birthday Nigga I won't stop you".
"Man shit let me make my rounds see which one of these bitches easy". I said walking away from him and walking through the crowd .
      The name was Meechie young rich nigga who was all about money. I don't do the relationship thing because every hoe I came in contact with wanted me for my money . So I let them thing they got a chance and once I got the drawers I dipped . I guess I got the shit from my pop his player ways just handed down to me just like his business .
      Making my way through the crowd of course bitches flocked to me, but some I already hit and they wasn't worth shit and the others didn't spark my interest. Just when I thought about sweet talk another one of my old hoes I spotted walking my way I noticed a female from the corner of my eyes .
      She was fine as hell, look sorta familiar but I couldn't put a name to her gorgeous ass face. She on the opposite end of the room with two other girls laughing and talking.
     "Don't do it Bruh" I heard behind me. I turned and saw my friend Julius .
"Why not nigga she fine as hell" I said .
He replied "that she is but baby girl is spoken for".
I looked him up and down and said "by who you"?
Julius responded "man that Calvin's girl".
      I crossed my arms and chuckled "Calvin from the west side"?
Julius nodded yea and said "she ain't even going to give you the time of day, she know wassup between the two of you".
I sipped my drink and said "then why she here"? 
      Soon as the other shortie walked up I walked off before she could even get one word out and made my way over to whoever baby girl was .
      "Excuse me ladies my name is Meechie and I wanna thank y'all for coming to my party. If you don't mind me asking what's y'all names".
      The two girls she was with wasted no time in saying their names "I'm Farrah and I'm Zoey". Baby girl didn't respond she just looked me up and down, so her friend spoke up and said "this is our stubborn friend Kardier".
      She glared at them and back to me and I said "well y'all enjoying the party"?
They nodded and replied yea and then I said to Kardier "you think you should be here I mean I know you know me and your boyfriend don't get along Nigga hating on me for whatever reason".
      She responded "I'm grown I do what I want...." Then she looked me up and down again and said "he hating on you really"?
I laughed because she obviously wasn't hip to who I really was .
"Girl I'll take you from that nigga if I wanted to".
She smirked and said "I wanna see you try". Then her and her friends walk off .
      Wasn't until I turned around I saw her punk ass nigga had been watching the whole time. He had some nerve showing up to my party . I was strapped and ready for whatever .
      "The fuck you doing here Kardi"?! He was so loud the Dj stopped the music and everybody placed their attention on them.
Her friend Zoey replied "chill Calvin you know you not even in yo hood right now".
Calvin replied "man shut the fuck up this was probably y'all hoe ass idea to have my bitch up in here anyway" he then glared at me and said "The fuck you talking to that nigga for you was trying to fuck"?
      Kardier response "watch how you talk to my friends and secondly I go where I want and you can't stop me I told you that"!
         Next thing I know he slaps the fuck out her . So hard the whole room gasped . Feeling bad instantly I nod for Julius and the guys to handle it before I placed a bullet in his shit. That's one thing I don't tolerate and that a man putting his hands on a female.
      Her friends came to her aid as Julius threatens Calvin .
Calvin laughs "man y'all not going to do shit"! He yelled.
I pulled my gun out and said calmly "Calvin, you know me better than that you know I won't hesitate".
      He stood there quiet for a moment and then said "Kardi let's go"!
I pointed my gun at her and said "nah she stays because if she makes a step I'll put a bullet in her in front of all these people".
She stared at me in shock, but she knew not to move she saw I wasn't joking.
Calvin looked her up and down and said "dumb bitch I was cheating on you anyway with your cousin . Stay I don't even give a fuck" and then he leaves . 
     Stepping in because I know she probably didn't want to be here anymore I walked over and said "I'll take you home".
     She looked up at me with her bruised cheek and said "I was living with him".
"So you have nowhere else to go"? I asked.
She sigh and said "my girls got me I'm good".
I spoke "no harm but your girls didn't do shit when he smacked fire out your ass. And if he's the type of nigga I think he is wherever you go tonight he might be waiting so let me be your knight and shinning armor and take you to wherever you wanna go".
     Kardier blew off and said "okay fine let me just tell my friends I'm leaving". We got outside and walked to my old school all black 69 mustang .
"You collect old school cars"? She asked as I opened the passenger side door.
I replied "nah it was my fathers when he died everything that was his was given to me . He got a ass of these old school cars but this one here is my favorite".
      She got in and before I closed the door said "you picked out a good one". And for the first time I saw a genuine smile.
       Once she gave me her address and I placed it in the gps I decided to make conversation.
"You know you deserve better" I said.
She glared at me and said "I thought we left that at the party".
I replied "okay cool you don't have to talk about it just letting you know you deserve better".
     She glanced at me but didn't say anything instead she just turned her head and looked out the window.
     When I pulled up to the address she thanked me and was about to get out when I stopped her . "Wait can I get a hug"?
She sigh and said "really"?
I smiled and said "yea really unless you going to give me gas".
She rolled her eyes and leaned over to give me a hug.
     "You smell good" she said backing away.
"Wow shit is that a compliment"? I said sarcastically.
"Whatever you wanna come inside"? I looked at my watch and saw it was still early and said "shit sure".