23. Part 2

Meechie        "You going to stay mad forever" I said walking into the house with the last box

Meechie
       "You going to stay mad forever" I said walking into the house with the last box.
Sitting on the couch with Scarlet in her lap she glared at me and said "why we here Meechie I thought you was opening a new club and shit back home"?
     I sigh and said "I am . Well I left it to Martin and Julius. I moved us for one to get a fresh start and two because I'm trying to expand you know I thinking long term . I do have two possibly three kids I have to think about".
     She rolled her eyes and said "whatever Meech. I'm going to put Scar down for a nap. You can unpack this stuff by yourself".
     As she walked pass me I smacked her on the ass.
"Ouchhhhh nigga the freak"?! She yelled .
"Im a freak alright and I wanna freak you once Scar goes down for her nap".
Kardi smirked and said "hmm we'll see about that".

Kardier

"Girl this baby got my ass growing" I said into the FaceTime call with Zoe

"I thought you said you was just eight weeks"? She said back dryly .
"I am, but I'm seeing a difference my man and this baby hitting me just right".
"I saw Martin today" Zoe said.
I stopped shaking my ass and said "okay and"?
"He said we can work on things but the trust is going to be hard for him to give back to me".
I answered back "I understand him on that, and Roland"?
She shrugged and said "I left that alone, you was right he was fucking on Farrah. I walked in on the two of them. She started talking about how he was get back for the two of us".
      I chuckled and said "get back ? I never wanted his ass . I'm kind of glad we ain't there no more if I stayed I'd probably kill the bitch".
     Zoe looked around and then back into the camera and said "I might be pregnant by Roland, but me and Martin are working things out I can't lose him again".
     "Pregnant bitch are you fucking serious"? I said shocked .
"Yes . I'm like a week late on my period. I don't know what to do".
I sucked on my lollipop before saying "you know I don't support abortions, but if this isn't something you want then you know what you have to do".
        She started crying "I know but it's a possibility it could be Martin's too I just don't know".
I responded "well bitch then you got a problem . This is what cheating gets you . I hope you learned a valuable lesson from being a hoe"?
     "Look don't say nothing to Meechie alright please"? She begged .
"I didn't say shit the last time he just so happen to have seen , and don't worry I won't . You need to do something though I've learned the hard way. Keeping secrets ain't a good thing why you think I got shot"?
"Wait Meechie shot you"?

Meech
     "How is Miami nigga"? Martin asked .
"It's straight . Looking at some properties to expand the BMB brand".
"Good . Good , so I met up with Zoe" he said .
"Okay so what happened"? I asked.
"You know I care for shawty but I can't let that shit go what she did, so I think Ima teach her little ass a lesson".
       Wanting to know what he was thinking I asked "what type of lesson Nigga"?
"I don't know yet . She hurt a nigga I thought she wasn't like these other hoes but she proved me otherwise. I might just make her think we good then hurt her like she did me".
      I responded "okay that cool but nigga if you still care for her just let that shit ride and give it another chance".
He was quiet, so I continued "look coming from me and what the fuck I deal with, with my girl Zoe is way more easier said then done. Look at everything me and Kardi went through shit it hasn't even been a year yet, but I know that girl loves me . Just give you and Zoe another shot before you go seeking revenge".
       "So if Kardi cheated on you , you'd give her another chance"?
I chuckled and said "that's the thing I know my girl she wouldn't do that, but if she did she wouldn't be breathing for me to even give her another chance. Look just take my advice man Zoe fucked up, but she seem cool. Just keep your eye on her bruh and if she fuck up again then do you".
      Martin laughed and said "check you out giving me advice telling me something you wouldn't do, I appreciate it Bruh, anyway the real focus is the money not these women".
I answered back "exactly the money. Where the fuck Julius at anyway?. I've been calling his ass".
     Martin replied "shit if I know I was calling him too, you know how that nigga be going on hiatus and shit".
     I sigh and said "fuck it . When you see him tell him call me . He got that contractors number and I wanna have him in line before I find a property out here".
"Gotchu bruh..."

Kardier
"Bitch you will not believe what the fuck just came to my phone....."
"What"?! Zoe said.
"Oh my fucking God"! I screamed .
"Kardi"! Meech yelled .
"Shit I gotta go girl Meech is home" before she could say anything I hung up the phone and opened the bathroom door.
      "The fuck you screaming for"? Looking at my phone and back up to him I said "nothing. What you want for dinner"? Hoping he wouldn't try and break it out of me he didn't instead he said "some fried chicken please".
      I locked my phone and placed it on the charger then motioned him out the room with Scar in his arms saying "alright well come on tonight we cooking as a family".
       I don't need him going my through phone when I'm not around not until I get what I had in there out before he saw. Whew Jesus....