12.

Meechie
     "I was talking to Zoe" she answered sounding scared . I kissed her cheek and leaned in her ear saying "you don't have to be scared of me Kardi because we are one in the same you just can't see it yet".
      She stepped back and just looked at me . "Come with me by the club I need to get something from my office before opening tonight . Momma want Scar to stay the night with her" .
       When we got to my club she and I walked in. The bottle girls and bartenders were getting themselves ready for tonight . I heard Kardi say "ain't no fucking way".
        I turned to her as we were going up the steps and said "what"?
"You hired my hoe ass cousin"?! She said loud enough to get everybody attention.
"What"?! I said confused .
Wanda laughs and says "only hoe I see is you". Kardi was making her way down the steps when I stopped her and said to Wanda "watch your mouth my girl ain't no fucking hoe. You work for me you going to respect her got it"!
      Kardi chuckled and said "yea got it bitch"!
I turned to her and said "man chill out".
Kardi rolled her eyes and Wanda didn't say anything .
"Come on man" I said grabbing her hand and taking her to my office.
      "I like how you took up for me" she said as we walked in my office .
"I'm your nigga that's what I'm suppose to do".
I heard the door lock as I walked in and turned around to see her removing her shirt.
"Man what you doing . Ain't no way you trying to get fucked here"?
She replied "and is. And I know you not going to stop me".

Kardi
      The fact of Wanda working at the club didn't sit right with me but I had to trust my man right?
A week had pass since the run in with Wanda and I came to the conclusion that I needed to make sure she didn't try anything with Meechie so I went by my aunt house .
      When I got there I didn't even knock I walked right inside .
Just like Wanda I couldn't stand my aunt neither she swore Wanda could do no fucking wrong.
       "Kardier what you doing here"? She said coming from her kitchen. To say they lived in a roach infested project housing they acted as if they shit never fucking stank.
     "Where's Wanda"? I asked looking around.
"She's not here . She told me you came to her job trying to fight her".
      I glanced at my aunt who was my momma's twin sister .
"She works for my boyfriend nobody came there to fucking fight her . Your daughter is a hoe who likes to sleep with peoples man. Of course you know that being that she slept with your ex boyfriend".
       My aunt now mad because I hit a nerve said "now you watch your mouth you in my house . Your just jealous of Wanda admit it Kardi" she said.
      I chuckled and said "jealous of Wanda what the fuck does wanda have that I want I mean look at where y'all staying .My thing is how the fuck you defending her after she stole your man from right under you, your owe daughter".
      "Listen here you little bastard ass child you watch how you talk about my daughter on a situation you don't know shit about. You the hoe just like ya damn momma was".
     I laughed and said "oh I know grandma told me everything how you called her crying because you daughter Wanda and Todd in bed together after y'all's three year anniversary. Your daughter fucked your man bitch you sorry"!
       My aunt goes to swing at me and missed . I then grabbed the hammer that sat on the small table in her hallway that was now beside me and hit her with in knocking her to the ground .
     As I looked at her motionless body laying there I already knew she was dead . From where I stood I could see the inside of her skull.
      I needed to think quick. I rearranged shit in the house to make it look like a robbery. As I'm making my way to the front door I hear her moan out softly. I then grabbed the urn that contained her dead husband that hit her until it cracked . Checking her pules this time around she was definitely dead . I grabbed the wedding ring off her finger and left making sure I was seen.
     As I got to the red light I sat there and began to think about what I had just done .
"She talked about my momma she deserved it . She did , she most definitely did" I said to myself .
     Then something else hit me as I drove through the light  "you don't have to be scared of me Kardi because we are one in the same you just can't see it yet".
       I grinned to myself and said "I guess baby daddy was right". I placed on my shades and turned the music on and blasted Luniz "Got 5 on It".